Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

WHat did you do in your cb7 today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WHat did you do in your cb7 today?

i know honda tech has something already like this but its really interesting hearing what people do with their cars on a day to day basis. For instance mine is also a family wagon. please dont laugh shes a work in progress. lol

changed my oil in freezing rain / snow.

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
    1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
    1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
    2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

full service, 4 wheel alignment, changed gearbox oil, checked breaks, changed fog light bulb and put more air in the tyres! thats all.

Comment

Yesterday i greased my front suspension, and checked out my grinding right side wheel bearing.
        90 Panda DX F22A6

Comment

Stare at it in amazement of how pitiful it looks now compared to how it looked when I got it while I was outside smoking this morning.

Comment

yesterday i changed the oil pan.

CALI LIFE STYLE
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=145883

Comment

i went sliding around parking lots and corners.

Comment

I gave my CB a big huge bath today she was being a dirty little whore.

Comment

^^ lmao

i installed a 95 ex oem lip on my cb

Comment

I went out and started her up and revved her a few times. The CB is parked for the winter.
                    R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

I thought about it, and looked at pictures on my wall!

Comment

I blew a lower radiator hose.
                        going to fix that after I eat. she's gotta be fixed by the morning.
                        Originally posted by scudweiser
                        once again people, need i remind you that there is no road between the kitchen and the bedroom, and therefore women need not drive?

Comment

I cut some of my Power Steeriing lines and will be putting the bumper back on today!!! Happy Holidays!!!!!
                          The CB7 Collector.
                          Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
                          92 LX Coupe F22A1
                          2013 Toyota Corolla S
                          92 EX Sedan F22A1
                          Originally posted by deevergote
                          Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Originally posted by jhoff_cb7 View Post
                            i went sliding around parking lots and corners.
                            me too.

Comment

took off my grill...stared at it then put it back and walked away..

Rush

Originally posted by Darkcloud
                              Bought 3 things, 1 that goes boom,1 that shades and 1 to go fasrer
                              Originally posted by bmxicansd
                              so you got a boombox, sunglasses and rosettta stone?

Comment

Working...
                              X