Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

PT3/PT6 Tuning Software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any chance you have the memory ranges mapped? I'm starting research on reading data from the CN2 port and displaying it live.

Comment

Originally posted by wildBill83 View Post
      Any chance you have the memory ranges mapped? I'm starting research on reading data from the CN2 port and displaying it live.
      Sorry took so long to get back to you on this. I nor have my associates been able to get data logging to work with these ECU's yet, so I don't have that information available. I would recommend maybe looking at the reference material available for the other ECU's that are similar.
      PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

Holy thread revival batman! Can't believe it's been 5 years since I posted here. Upon digging through some files I deeply archived on one of my hard drives, I found a backup copy I made of PT-Tuner & the Wiki. As I am one who likes a challenge, wondered what data was left (as I've gotten several requests for information over the years), and if I could some-how revive the site. After several hours, and fighting hosting restrictions such file size limits and the likes, managed to successfully restore (an older version than I'd have liked) copy of the site. I've re-uploaded most of the assets (images) I still have (as Photobucket turned to garbage). Also went through some of the code and cleaned-up / corrected some issues with "Type B" maps. I also have re-published all the dumped BIN files for the F22A I collected on this project, so if anyone wants go BIN diving with the software, and potentially further the development of these ECU's, you can.

The new location of the (ZettaHost provided) site is: pttuner(dot)scienceontheweb(dot)net/wiki/

Given the unstable nature of free hosting, I cannot guarantee how long this site will remain up, so as they say "get it while it's hot".
        PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

That’s awesome!
          I’ll see if I can get it hosted here.

Comment

I still have that PT4 I borrowed from Lindiz that I told you I would send you. How many years ago was that now?

And I'm even in Houston! You had to leave before my lazy ass could make the exchange!
            My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Working...
            X