• Show
Clear All

Cleaned up my CRV's Bay.

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
    PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

Originally posted by texasvtak View Post
      thats gotta be a nice change from the slushbox f22a
      It is a huge difference. Esp with new custom 2.5" exhaust. Bisi heat shield to be added soon as well.

Added Prelude seats and manual 92 93 seat belts, black SE door panels and plastic trim all around
      Pics in Mr thread!
      My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

I'm adding stuff nearly weekly at this point, I got work to do... Jarrett, hope you're ready....

Comment

New OEM style headlights retro with g35 hids, new exhaust, hood, rear bumper, lude seats, se black door panels and trim, more otw soon too.

Comment

Replaced the busted up clear corners on my CB7 sedan. Still gotta get the spacing right on my intercooler to fit the bumper lamps in tho. Total cooling system flush on my CB9 wagon, bunch of rusty water in it. Pulled the radiator, hoses, and thermostat out, flushed it all really good, and put it all back together. Drain and fill on the tranny, fluid was mud brown. Reinstalled the bumper lights, had to pull the bumper to get the dang wires back in place, and secured my alternator better so the belt will stop squealing. Took out the center console to run some wiring to make a fan switch, and put the console back in. I plan to try to drill out my empty slot where the fogs button would be and make it as stock looking as possible. Have the torque mount on the way, should be here by Tuesday or Wednesday, so I'll do that next weekend. My old wheels are one the way from South Carolina, and already have a set of coilovers ready to put on probably next weekend. Oh, and changed the oil in my wife's car while I was at it.
            Originally posted by HardInThePaint
            Girls should most definitely rep the shocker. Embrace the shocker.

Be one with the shocker.

My ride: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=187897

Comment

H22 euro R with LSD and an Acura legend lip
              93 Honda Accord Lx
              Check it out A.O.M. 11/2014

Comment

Originally posted by blackenwkn View Post
                H22 euro R with LSD and an Acura legend lip
                Sweeet! How does the LSD feel?

Comment

The whole thing feels amazing know how slow my car use to be and now this it's awesome just got a couple things I gotta fix like the idle issue I think it's the iacv and my exhaust leak I've blown two gaskets...... But yea I'm dropping her off today to replace a wheel bearing
                  93 Honda Accord Lx
                  Check it out A.O.M. 11/2014

Comment

Originally posted by blackenwkn View Post
                    The whole thing feels amazing know how slow my car use to be and now this it's awesome just got a couple things I gotta fix like the idle issue I think it's the iacv and my exhaust leak I've blown two gaskets...... But yea I'm dropping her off today to replace a wheel bearing
                    Yeah I have idle issue as well, haven't been able to find the cause yet. I need to install my bisi intake heat shield gasket and see if that might do it as I have cleaned iacv, checked and played with hoses, diff ecu etc nothing helping it.

Comment

Spoiler and trunk swap...

I'm still evaluating paint options.

Comment

Originally posted by wildBill83 View Post
                        Spoiler and trunk swap...

I'm still evaluating paint options.
                        I might be an option in the spring when it warms up again, if you want to be able to put in your own prep and buff tien to get a better than macco job without spending an arm and a leg..

Comment

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds View Post
                          I might be an option in the spring when it warms up again, if you want to be able to put in your own prep and buff tien to get a better than macco job without spending an arm and a leg..
                          Yeah, I'm not painting anything until after the H22A4 swap. But I still am working on the plan. The pewter color on my new trunk/spoiler looks kinda slick. The H22A4 is still sitting, just working on details. First off is a 2nd car, so I can drive while working on the swap.

Here are the parts in question:

Last edited by wildBill83; 10-29-2012, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Changed ADR 17"s to JDM old school Sparcos.

AAAnd got a civic with an H23A Vtec. Goodies are going to come off the CB7 and then it will most likely be sold after it is painted and cleaned up.

Locals will get first dibs on the good stuff, I will be especially interested in stock trades + cash.

Comment

Nothing new added as of yet but my F22B seized on me 2 weeks back and have now pulled the motor and put the car on stands ready to be worked on. starting with a wire tuck and full front susp bushing replacements along with ball joints and tie rods. then will do head swpa onto the new f22a1 block i have and then put it all back together.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                                Nothing new added as of yet but my F22B seized on me 2 weeks back and have now pulled the motor and put the car on stands ready to be worked on. starting with a wire tuck and full front susp bushing replacements along with ball joints and tie rods. then will do head swpa onto the new f22a1 block i have and then put it all back together.
                                Considering the f22b dohc bottom end is the exact same as the f22a it should be as easy as a headswap can be. Good luck with the wire tuck, take your time and solder everything you cut!

Comment

Working...
                                X