CB7Tuner Forums

Go Back   CB7Tuner Forums > Beginner forum -- New members post here! > Beginner Technical/Performance

Old 01-20-2010, 08:15 AM   #21
visualpoet
Contributing Member

visualpoet seems to have made some friends! visualpoet seems to have made some friends!
Send a message via AIM to visualpoet Send a message via MSN to visualpoet Send a message via Yahoo to visualpoet
Quote:
Originally Posted by deevergote View Post
I can get to about 83mph in 15 seconds.

Then I hit the brake, enter the return lane, get my timeslip, take off my helmet, and get back in line to do it again.

On the road, I'd rather not test the limits of my tires, brakes, or suspension... or risk a collision with an unseen , pothole, pedestrian, animal, or car coming out of a hidden driveway, or over a hill.
You're wearing a helmet at the track in a 15 second car? (and which car? the cb7? (If it's the Fit, I may just give up. ) I'd like to run against it. I'm doing 88 in 15.87) I thought you had to break 13.99 before a helmet was required? Maybe that's just National Trail's rules, but I thought it was NHRA or whoever the sanctioning body is?

I'll definitely be wearing my helmet for the juice when I start spraying it this season. Not because I think it'll be that quick, but just in case something doesn't go the way it should.

Last edited by visualpoet; 01-20-2010 at 08:17 AM.
visualpoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 08:27 AM   #22
Jccck
CB7tuner Member

Jccck is cool... so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by deevergote View Post
Do you really want to take a 20 year old car faster than 114mph? Really?
Hell yes!

I'll have the fastest CB7 in Australia before i'm through
Tyres on my 17"s are rated for 280km/h.. God knows why lol

As linked earlier, best cheap improvements are F22A6+ or H23A parts
F22A6 or H23A intake manifold/TB
F22A6 Cam
F22A6 EX ECU

Cheap as chips from a JY, and i'm aware that not all JYs sell chips lol
Old 10-14-2012, 11:31 AM   #23
speedfr3ak
CB7tuner Member

speedfr3ak Needs to slide down a razorblade into a pool of alcohol, and then be set on fire. speedfr3ak Needs to slide down a razorblade into a pool of alcohol, and then be set on fire. speedfr3ak Needs to slide down a razorblade into a pool of alcohol, and then be set on fire.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshM View Post
If you must be immature, please be sure not to kill anyone but yourself.
his life im sure he has no plams on dying at all dude if roads are open rock off max it out or wait u might wreck u might killl others u might be immature see alll those u might if u live by motto heres my .38 take it home and chris benoit!
i dont know why this popped up but U MAD BRO? not my fault u is FAKE! CLOWN ASS
speedfr3ak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 11:41 AM   #24
deevergote
Don't call me dude.

deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool...
Send a message via AIM to deevergote
What the fuck is wrong with you? Not only are you thoroughly incapable of typing a coherent sentence, but this thread is nearly 3 years old... Was it really necessary to resurrect it just to spout whatever gibberish that is?

deevergote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 02:22 PM   #25
Chevsica
CB7tuner Member

Chevsica is cool... so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedfr3ak View Post
his life im sure he has no plams on dying at all dude if roads are open rock off max it out or wait u might wreck u might killl others u might be immature see alll those u might if u live by motto heres my .38 take it home and chris benoit!
Wow
Chevsica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 08:12 PM   #26
imso-jdm
Newcomer

imso-jdm is cool... so far.
CAI, full catback exhaust and a nice header with chipped ecu should gain !
imso-jdm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 08:21 PM   #27
deevergote
Don't call me dude.

deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool...
Send a message via AIM to deevergote
Quote:
Originally Posted by imso-jdm View Post
CAI, full catback exhaust and a nice header with chipped ecu should gain !
I see you've found the search button... but was it really necessary to resurrect a 2 year old thread, from a member that hasn't been here in that long, to say something so obvious?
Now someone who is currently active on this site just had their thread bumped to "page 2" (which is almost as good as being deleted).

If you want to whore up your post count, you'd be wise to choose to do it in threads that don't include participation by this site's staff... or you'll find yourself reaching 29 posts just in time to hit 0!

deevergote is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
f22a1 , improvements , speed , torque

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: