CB7Tuner Forums

Go Back   CB7Tuner Forums > Beginner forum -- New members post here! > Beginner Image Gallery

Old 04-26-2017, 10:04 PM   #1
Cragelarson83
CB7tuner Member

Cragelarson83 is cool... so far.
Smile My 93 cb7 lx sedan

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
I welcome comments...please tell me what you think even if it's not the most positive. I love this car. It's my $750 car that could...that WILL!..

Last edited by Cragelarson83; 04-26-2017 at 10:10 PM.
Cragelarson83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 11:13 PM   #2
fleetw00d
Contributing Member

fleetw00d is very helpful fleetw00d is very helpful
Nice! Particularly for $750. Share a few particulars; did you do the mods or pick it up that way?

Edit: I saw your other thread, so you've done most of the mods. I love how clean the engine bay is compared to many that look like they've washed the engine with dirty oil then drove on dirt roads.
92 EX coupe auto 190,000 - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=210341

LOTS of CB7 parts for sale http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=192583 or watch for banner ad at upper right

Last edited by fleetw00d; 04-26-2017 at 11:21 PM.
fleetw00d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 07:21 PM   #3
Cragelarson83
CB7tuner Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetw00d View Post
Nice! Particularly for $750. Share a few particulars; did you do the mods or pick it up that way?

Edit: I saw your other thread, so you've done most of the mods. I love how clean the engine bay is compared to many that look like they've washed the engine with dirty oil then drove on dirt roads.
Yeah I have done all the mods myself other than the exhaust of course. Thanks a lot I appreciate your comment. To me the motor almost looks too clean like either it's been replaced or it was hot Tanked. I don't really know. It appears as if everything's been replaced with OEM Parts too. I got it from a guy that said it was his mom's car. He said it was a garage kept and then when he got it he tinted the windows to keep the interior in good shape. which once I get my back seats back in and everything I will post some pics of the Interior because honestly I've never seen a cb7 that has this clean of interior without replacing anything. My next mod is going to be the legend hood struts. I ordered a new set online but they didn't come with the pivot joint mounts that attach to the hood so I don't know what I'm going to do about that other than hit up a junk yard and see if there is any Legends in it. Another thing I want to do very badly is paint the high beam housing with the yellow tint paint. I just don't want to mess it up and not be able to drive it because this is my only car. Lol. But like I said thanks for your compliment I appreciate it very much I'm hoping other people will see it too. compliments like yours are what keeps me going.
Old 04-27-2017, 08:28 PM   #4
fleetw00d
Contributing Member

fleetw00d is very helpful fleetw00d is very helpful
Pick up a second set of headlights; tint those to your satisfaction, then you can swap them in quickly.
fleetw00d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 09:06 PM   #5
Cragelarson83
CB7tuner Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetw00d View Post
Pick up a second set of headlights; tint those to your satisfaction, then you can swap them in quickly.
I do have a extra set...duh...idk why i didn't think of that..I've got a ton of parts in my garage.. All i ever think about is the motor and not the boxes of parts. Lol.. Thanks for opening my eyes.
Old 04-27-2017, 10:19 PM   #6
GTRON
CB7tuner Member

GTRON is cool... so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cragelarson83 View Post
[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
I welcome comments...please tell me what you think even if it's not the most positive. I love this car. It's my $750 car that could...that WILL!..
Love how clean it is, the body looks near perfect in your pictures!
Old 04-28-2017, 06:36 PM   #7
Cragelarson83
CB7tuner Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRON View Post
Love how clean it is, the body looks near perfect in your pictures!
Yeah the body is near perfect. But on the driver's side the idiot that I bought it from was backing up with his door open and completely messed up the driver's door I think if you click on my pictures it takes you to my bucket in Photobucket and you can see that side the fender has been replaced and just needs to be painted and I found a door at the junkyard just waiting to be able to get enough money together to pick it up. Well actually trying to take care of the bigger issues other than the Cosmetics so hopefully that door is still there. But to be 100% honest as far as the motor goes I just sprayed some 3M engine cleaner and sprayed it off and that's what it looked like no scrubbing involved or anything. I keep asking if that is just too clean for a car with 175000 miles or if maybe it was just well kept but I doubt that. Any suggestions on my cb7 are definitely going to get looked at and thought about period especially things that aren't too bad on the wallet and are custom I would love to do... I'm going to go through the beginner appearance thread right now and make sure that I just didn't ask a question that has been answered a million times LOL
Old 04-29-2017, 09:59 AM   #8
G. Wiffington
CB7tuner Member

G. Wiffington is cool... so far.
So clean..I love how the block just shines looking through the header.

Any idea of the suspension setup? It has a nice height to it. Not too low.
G. Wiffington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 12:54 PM   #9
Cragelarson83
CB7tuner Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by G. Wiffington View Post
So clean..I love how the block just shines looking through the header.

Any idea of the suspension setup? It has a nice height to it. Not too low.
Thanks for your comment. My suspension setup right now is temporary very temporary I just have Ground Control coil sleeves on my stock shocks. I think it's setup close to a 3"drop in the front and 2.75" for the rear. The ride isn't incredibly bad but my shocks were also almost new. I will be going through my suspension within the next month and I will post pictures on here when I do.
Old 05-05-2017, 09:42 AM   #10
dcelf
Newcomer

dcelf is cool... so far.
damn that is one clean engine bay! did you clean it yourself or did it come that way?
dcelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2017, 10:12 AM   #11
Cragelarson83
CB7tuner Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcelf View Post
damn that is one clean engine bay! did you clean it yourself or did it come that way?
I used 3m engine cleaner/degreaser. I think that either the motor has been replaced or the previous owners took real good care if it. I wish i knew for sure.
Old 05-05-2017, 12:00 PM   #12
dcelf
Newcomer

dcelf is cool... so far.
you used the engine cleaner on the entire engine bay, or just the engine itself?
im asking because not only the engine, but everything else under the hood looks almost factory clean.
dcelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 08:49 PM   #13
ukemike
CB7tuner Member

ukemike is cool... so far.
Dang! I can almost detect that new car smell.
Neuspeed Race Springs, Koni Str.t "Orange", Acura CL Rear Sway Bar,
Adj Upper Control Arms -3.0deg front, -2.0 deg rear
M2A4 Trans, Cusco 1-way Limited Slip Differential, Stage 2 Clutch and 11lb flywheel.
A4 Header, 2" exhaust all the way back, catalyst delete, glasspack muffler, PT12 ECU.
Acura CL3.0 Brakes Front and Rear, Raybestos St43 Pads, Redline 600 Brake Fluid
ukemike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 08:51 PM   #14
ukemike
CB7tuner Member

ukemike is cool... so far.

What did you do with the runoff from cleaning the engine bay? I wanted to do this but I don't want oily sludge running down the gutter or draining into the lawn.
Neuspeed Race Springs, Koni Str.t "Orange", Acura CL Rear Sway Bar,
Adj Upper Control Arms -3.0deg front, -2.0 deg rear
M2A4 Trans, Cusco 1-way Limited Slip Differential, Stage 2 Clutch and 11lb flywheel.
A4 Header, 2" exhaust all the way back, catalyst delete, glasspack muffler, PT12 ECU.
Acura CL3.0 Brakes Front and Rear, Raybestos St43 Pads, Redline 600 Brake Fluid
ukemike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 09:41 PM   #15
Cragelarson83
CB7tuner Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukemike View Post

What did you do with the runoff from cleaning the engine bay? I wanted to do this but I don't want oily sludge running down the gutter or draining into the lawn.
I went to the local self wash and did the real dirty work. Then used diluted Simple green to get what was missed. I think the motor was replaced not long ago because I've never got one this clean and its always one of the first things I've done with all my cars. This car is just extra super clean. The interior is just as clean. Its my daily so once i get a chance to get the interior where i like it enough to share you'll all get a glimpse of a diamond in the rough. This car had had its quirks but it's expected when you pay $750.
Old 05-06-2017, 09:43 PM   #16
Cragelarson83
CB7tuner Member

The updated pics (actually it's just 1picture right now cause my phone is acting up) shows what she looks like on the exterior at the moment. Believe it or not the engine bay is cleaner then the previous photos... I'll post them asap. Thanks for the compliments.

Tags
93 cb7 , f22a1 , seattle silver , sedan

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: