Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any meets in NJ?

im dying to hit one up

where in NJ your from ? I'm from central Jersey.

1992 Honda Accord EX My Ride Thread H23A BLUE TOP Complete

Comment

Elizabeth,nj here. Isnt ther a meet in fort lee in april?

Comment

I havent heard anything about that Meet i'm from Perth Amboy, NJ

1992 Honda Accord EX My Ride Thread H23A BLUE TOP Complete

Comment

Im going to be in Monmouth Co soon....so im curious what goes on in NJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex13mod View Post
            I havent heard anything about that Meet i'm from Perth Amboy, NJ
            its here on the northeast section "TSA meet"
            i never been to a meet but want to go lol

Comment

There are a number of NJ people, and even more nearby in NY, DE, and PA. We don't have many meets, though. Nobody really takes charge to plan them!

Comment

Again my apologies for posting in a regional section i dont belong in but if you feel like making the trip theres 2 spots they meet at every friday night in Delaware. The rest stop of 95 as well as the pathmark off of 896. They meet up there and also the street races have picked up A LOT since i moved out of Delaware. So if you are down to make the trip thats food for thought for ya.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189897 MRT
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...09#post3003309 EF hatch build

Comment

To the South Jersey guys, DE isn't far away at all. The last girl I dated was in Wilmington.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                    To the South Jersey guys, DE isn't far away at all. The last girl I dated was in Wilmington.
                    Oh yeah? what part? Before moving back with my parents in California I was living in Wilmington myself. I was actually born and raised in Delaware and god do I miss that. Also OP there are meets every Friday and Saturday night in Philly. Southwest at an industrial park by the airport and in North Philly off of Aramingo Ave. Rumor has it they meet at Holstein again. Ill warn you though, they do A LOT of street racing and cops do come. So its give or take if you feel like dealing with all of that or not but from experience I can tell you there are a lot of cool people and beautiful cars. Also 440 in Jersey they got meets and runs there though I recommend not going there after recent events.
                    Last edited by redlined302; 03-01-2012, 11:24 PM.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189897 MRT
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...09#post3003309 EF hatch build

Comment

I stay away from the races... I have too much to lose!

Never heard of 440. Then again, I'm not active at all in the NJ scene. As the owner of this site, I really SHOULD organize meets... but I'm one lazy sonofabitch. (and I work 100 hours a week...)

Comment

Lol come on deev, i wanna see ur fit.
                        Make people go from around here and if they dont go, then they get banned for a week or somthing lol

Comment

I would, but I'm the one that never goes!

I'm amazed you haven't seen my Fit. I'm in your area at least once a week.

Comment

Well since as of tomorrow, i shall be a NJ resident....i could possibly organize a meet.

I've found some good spots!

Not sure where the majority of NJ peeps live but i guess when i have time ill have to set something up.

Comment

Most of them are either north or south of you, Ralph. the good thing is, your area is fairly central! Also pretty close to Englishtown Raceway Park...

Comment

Working...
                              X