• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
    So far so clean as you mention...
    $50 for the coilover
    I'm trying to keep it as clean as possible
    Well.. they turned out to be eBay coilovers.. lol.. but I'm getting skunk2 springs next!

Slamage is worth the Damage

Originally posted by crazymikey
    "Yes, we did officer. By the way, your eyes look a little glazed, did you just come from the donut shop?"

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_91/DX View Post
      Looks good man

Keep up the good work..
      Thanks so much man!

"Yes, we did officer. By the way, your eyes look a little glazed, did you just come from the donut shop?"

Comment

whore...when we racing fool
        Members Ride / Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordbl View Post
          whore...when we racing fool
          Whenever you get the balls to get your doors sucked off by my auto f22a6 hoE

(lol)

Comment

Here are some engine bay pics:

Keep in mind that I have never cleaned the bay... so that's why it is so filthy. lol
            and the ziptie on the intake hose is only because I didn't have any hose clamps at the time. I have hose clamps on there now

Comment

looks good! =]

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

Ebay $15 Yellow High Beams :]

I also have the crappy ebay $15 blue low beams. You can't even tell they are blue.. as you can see for yourself in the pic. lol
                That's why I am so surprised that the yellow ebay bulbs look yellow.

P.S. You can see my gutted 92-93 grill alittle in this pic!

Comment

bro your car is cleannnn... i saw it at walmart i think... not stalking haha but i was there and saw this car.... its clean from what i saww... keep it up....

R.I.P. 92 accord f22a6

Comment

Some updated pics.

Comment

Looking good! What kind of suspension are you rolling on? That's the kind of frop I want!
                      1990 Accord EX

Comment

Thanks! I love the way it looks!
                        I've got it dropped on ebay coilovers right now though :/
                        It rides SO bad. As soon as I get the money I am going to get new suspension.

Comment

Originally posted by Hondalover View Post
                          Thanks! I love the way it looks!
                          I've got it dropped on ebay coilovers right now though :/
                          It rides SO bad. As soon as I get the money I am going to get new suspension.
                          I feel you, I was getting coilovers but family/friends tell me not to! Which suspension are you going with?
                          1990 Accord EX

Comment

WOW that color is so nice,wish i had my cb that color.

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                              I feel you, I was getting coilovers but family/friends tell me not to! Which suspension are you going with?
                              If you don't have any income then I suggest getting coilovers until you get a steady income. Because you can get pretty much any drop you want. It's just reallllll bouncy. lol
                              I haven't made my mind up yet. I might get koni yellow. I want something that rides really good low.

Comment

Originally posted by Hondalover View Post
                                If you don't have any income then I suggest getting coilovers until you get a steady income. Because you can get pretty much any drop you want. It's just reallllll bouncy. lol
                                I haven't made my mind up yet. I might get koni yellow. I want something that rides really good low.
                                My income is alrite, I'm just waiting on income taxes! I'm going with TEIN or TEIN SS but I've heard koni yellow's are pretty good!
                                1990 Accord EX

Comment

Working...
                                X