What's Up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's Up?

Stopping in to see what's crackin' and what's new.
    The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Same old almost. Most the newbies went to FB to ask the same question over each day/week and it's been quiet in here which is good and bad. I figure it's just a matter of time before we purge the whole site and start over What's shaking man?

Comment

& what he said. Same ole regulars just pop in from time to time though

You still in LA? Whats the status of your coupe?
      Henry R
      Koni/Neuspeed
      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Still waiting for this country to be finished you were building.
        ~Nick~
        FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
        MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
          Same old almost. Most the newbies went to FB to ask the same question over each day/week and it's been quiet in here which is good and bad. I figure it's just a matter of time before we purge the whole site and start over What's shaking man?
          Nothing much. Working, and still trying to navigate corporate and real world politics. You know, the day to day life stuff. Also, trying to enjoy LA to the fullest. My motorcycle is in the process of getting a new motor installed as I destroyed the last one at the race track. I have her sitting on jack stands.

Originally posted by HenRoc View Post
          & what he said. Same ole regulars just pop in from time to time though

You still in LA? Whats the status of your coupe?
          Yeah, I'm still in LA. I'm actually in the process of moving though. I'm moving closer to work which is not too far from Manhattan Beach.

My coupe's timing belt shredded back in January 2016 in Arizona when I was driving back across the country. I left it at the dealer with the title and haven't looked back. I miss her once in a while, but I'm focused on big boy shit nowadays (cough, cough, pushrod V8). Nothing against our beloved platform though.

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
          Still waiting for this country to be finished you were building.

Rome wasn't built in a day. You want in? Holla at me.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Success View Post
            My coupe's timing belt shredded back in January 2016 in Arizona when I was driving back across the country. I left it at the dealer with the title and haven't looked back. I miss her once in a while, but I'm focused on big boy shit nowadays (cough, cough, pushrod V8). Nothing against our beloved platform though.
            damn hopefully someone picked it up. good for you bro! I can't remember you have a son too right? Glad to hear you're doing very well for yourself out there on the west coast bro.
            Henry R
            Koni/Neuspeed
            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
            1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
            Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
            made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by HenRoc View Post
              damn hopefully someone picked it up. good for you bro! I can't remember you have a son too right? Glad to hear you're doing very well for yourself out there on the west coast bro.
              Someone did. A guy said he seen it sitting at the dealer all washed up and shiny, and he just had to have it. He said he instantly fell in love with it on the first drive, and he thought it was pretty quick. He reached out to me on YouTube. I think he managed to find me some how/some way on the interzwebz.

Honestly, I'm just trying to survive out here (as far as navigating the people). A lot people don't know how to handle my East Coast demeanor, but I think we all are figuring it out. Life's good though. My son and family are good as well.

Holla at me sometime - especially if you come visit.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Some SN that i actually know.
                1993 Accord LX - Sold
                93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler