Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bisimoto F22ax header group buy in special!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by loud92CB7db18 View Post
    numbers like dyno numbers with a full exhaust? if your getting 26.9 with a stock exhaust could it be an educated guess that another 5-10 with a full exhaust?
    Sorry, we're done with dynos. We're getting this list together for those interested. You can get in on the deal or wait for results after and pay full price.
    HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

hope the shipping on this won't break the bank. how was the shipping on your header hondafan81?

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
      1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
      1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
      2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

27whp is well worth the price. With an intake and exhaust... it will make more power. H23 intake manifold and a cam, even more. ECU tune and head work... watch out.

Comment

i would like to get on the list..i tried to pm you..but your inbox is full..
          BISIMOTO ENGINEERING:
          The F-Series 304 stainless steel header will sell for $629
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...94#post2183094

Comment

Originally posted by 90IMPORTACCORD View Post
            i would like to get on the list..i tried to pm you..but your inbox is full..
            Updated the list, my inbox was not full.

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81 View Post
              Updated the list, my inbox was not full.
              Do you really think he'd PM you, Cisco? Or the creator of the thread?
              My guess is that Robert's inbox is probably full.

I'm going to have to make a new usergroup for vendors, I think... they need larger PM boxes.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                Do you really think he'd PM you, Cisco? Or the creator of the thread?
                My guess is that Robert's inbox is probably full.

I'm going to have to make a new usergroup for vendors, I think... they need larger PM boxes.
                Good point, but I figured most people knew I was updating the list since I've mentioned it a few times on this thread.

Comment

You give people too much credit, man!

If anyone reads this far, PMing HondaFan81 is the best way to get on the list... at least until I expand the mailboxes for the vendors.

Comment

How much do you guys think it'll be for the jet hot coating?

OR WHAT ABOUT A COATING IN CLEAR?!!!

Be Clean

Comment

A coating in clear? Like... clarcoat? Paint? Why the hell would you want that?

If Bisi will do the coating on headers involved in this group buy, it'll probably be for the same difference in price that it would be on the normally priced header. The price difference is $150 according to his website. He doesn't do "Jet Hot", just a ceramic coating (at least by his description). If you want Jet Hot, you'll have to send your header off to them to do it for whatever they charge.

A ceramic coating is a good idea to keep underhood temps down. It is not necessary, however. Just be aware that plastic and electrical components exposed to higher than normal temps may wear out faster.

Comment

ahh!!!

two more people! come on!!! this money is burning a massive hole in my pocket
                        90 LX (R.I.P.) http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=137301
                        91 EX (DD) http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=142483

Comment

We need 50. The list only goes up to 30. We need 23 more people added to that list for this to happen. We have less than 4 weeks.

It might be time to start pushing this on other sites.

Comment

a clear coat because the raw bisi header looks so MEAN!! but i guess the clear coat can pass...

you know most of us will install it and drive it daily without a ceramic coating

Be Clean

Comment

Originally posted by vietkid_2006 View Post
                              hope the shipping on this won't break the bank. how was the shipping on your header hondafan81?
                              I can't remember, far too long ago. I got the first production unit.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                                We need 50. The list only goes up to 30. We need 23 more people added to that list for this to happen. We have less than 4 weeks.

It might be time to start pushing this on other sites.
                                Any other sites in mind?
                                I see it is the 3rd item listed when searched on google for "F22 header" (cb7tuner) so it is technically worldwide already.

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Working...
                                X