Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1990Ex View Post
    I'm like a fly on shit I JUST WONT GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAH
    Yeah you are!! J/k bro, can't knock on my wingman!

Originally posted by 1990Ex View Post
    Kris man up dude where you crying when you wrote that ???? hahahah forreal though you guys are my fam
    .............ain't even like that dude, just like to give thanks where/when it's due.
    Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

kris and tony. MY two wing men. good to have a crew that sticks together like we do. Bean. Greensboro Tony. everyone

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
        kris and tony. MY two wing men. good to have a crew that sticks together like we do. Bean. Greensboro Tony. everyone
        Haha.....no doubt bro, we roll hard on the pavement!

Hey T, I think it's about time that we update this thread with current, official and active members. Some updated pics of our rides wouldn't hurt either since most if not all of them are history.

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
          Haha.....no doubt bro, we roll hard on the pavement!

Hey T, I think it's about time that we update this thread with current, official and active members. Some updated pics of our rides wouldn't hurt either since most if not all of them are history.
          lol. good point. ill get on that. the CB might be getting sold soon so ill have to update it with a new pic.

Comment

lol. good point. ill get on that. the CB might be getting sold soon so ill have to update it with a new pic.
            April Fools? or are you being super cereal?

Comment

Well guys I have thought about it for a while I'm joining the Marine Corps. Earlist I can sign is June, I'll be the first Sr. at my school for my grad. class. I'm really excited, just figured I'd drop in ain't been gettng on alot. Anyways might get a 97 H22 Lude 5spd, only 6500 and really damn clean. Gonna look at it next week.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
              "The Turtle"
              DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Originally posted by Vila View Post
                April Fools? or are you being super cereal?
                You know you're not going to sell the CB dude so let's get this piece updated..........slacker!

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
                Well guys I have thought about it for a while I'm joining the Marine Corps. Earlist I can sign is June, I'll be the first Sr. at my school for my grad. class. I'm really excited, just figured I'd drop in ain't been gettng on alot. Anyways might get a 97 H22 Lude 5spd, only 6500 and really damn clean. Gonna look at it next week.
                Congrats bro, just make sure that that's REALLY what you want to do before you enlist. The military is a nice career with good benefits just be safe out there.

Are you trading the CB for the Lude or are you going to have both?

Comment

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
                  . Anyways might get a 97 H22 Lude 5spd, only 6500 and really damn clean. Gonna look at it next week.
                  well if things work out like i want, i maybe trading my CB for a lude. '97. guy said it wouldnt start. could be some small lil thing like the main relay or the dizzy. fuel pump turns on. the car just doesnt start.

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
                  You know you're not going to sell the CB dude so let's get this piece updated..........slacker!
                  lmao. we'll see how things work out. im about to go out and install my LBJ, hood props, and do some paint work. but if the guy takes the trade ill have some H22 powa for dirt cheap. haha. ill just have some stuff to get done on the BB6. suspension(its on cut springs), rims(finally be able to get some nice offset rims), and clean up the interior.

but i wont do much. ill clean it up, use it as a trade in on a CG or sell it and get a CG and STILL have money left to get some rims, suspension, and tint done.

Comment

sup guys...?

the beast : http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=137926

Comment

Originally posted by woopwooph22 View Post
                      sup guys...?
                      sup man. mad you get online like once every 4,000 years. lol.

Comment

lmao. we'll see how things work out. im about to go out and install my LBJ, hood props, and do some paint work. but if the guy takes the trade ill have some H22 powa for dirt cheap. haha. ill just have some stuff to get done on the BB6. suspension(its on cut springs), rims(finally be able to get some nice offset rims), and clean up the interior.

but i wont do much. ill clean it up, use it as a trade in on a CG or sell it and get a CG and STILL have money left to get some rims, suspension, and tint done.
                        You can't be the leader of UGS with no CB7...lol
                        '94 JDM H22A: 178whp 146wtq

Originally posted by deevergote
                        If you say double dutch rudder, i'm banning you...

Comment

Originally posted by Joey GT-R View Post
                          lmao. well UGS doesnt consist of JUST CBs. we did have a 350z, a couple of civics. but they bailed out. you can have any knid of car. just as long as its a import

Comment

ludes are nice, you will have h22 power, but unfortunately, you will still be in my rear view mirror.

so yah! sweetness!
                            MadLab Racing
                            Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
                              ludes are nice, you will have h22 power, but unfortunately, you will still be in my rear view mirror.

so yah! sweetness!
                              lmao. so what? i aint worried about beating you. then ill be dumping too much money into my car. lol. right now i just want something smooth running and ill be happy for now.

Comment

Originally posted by woopwooph22 View Post
                                sup guys...?
                                What's going down dude, I KNOW that you'll be bringing the CB when you come down here in a couple weeks.......right?!

Originally posted by Joey GT-R View Post

lmao. well UGS doesnt consist of JUST CBs. we did have a 350z, a couple of civics. but they bailed out. you can have any knid of car. just as long as its a import
                                Joe (350Z) and Billy (Civic) are still down but their schedules are always hectic........

Joe - 2 full time jobs Mon-Fri AND a wife w/2 kids.
                                Billy - full time job w/a random schedule AND full time college student.

Makes it hard for them to get out to Meets but they'll both be at my bachelor party and are stoked to meet the rest of you guys!
                                Last edited by sideswipe; 04-04-2010, 06:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X