No announcement yet.

usc : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for now, i think the rotors are okay. there are other minor damages (along the driver window and the side trims). will have the insurance adjuster check it out as soon as i can.
    Once upon a time I took a joyride in a Huayra...

Comment

first off, sorry about your rims bro, people like that usually get whats coming to them..
      Those headlights look like they glare a good bit, but guess any hid kit you throw in the headlights non projected would glare a bit, but its good you chose a good K and not something redicuolous
      Never saw a remus exhaust on a accord before, but it looks good!

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
      www.maketradefair.com

Comment

THE WORD "GLARE" IS THAT A GOOD THING OR BAD THING OR A IN BETWEEN THING? 97LUDE

JDMED

buy my jdm part
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=544951#post544951

Comment

glare is bad for oncoming drivers.

Comment

oh ok thx xplode

JDMED

buy my jdm part

Comment

Originally posted by 97Lude
              Those headlights look like they glare a good bit, but guess any hid kit you throw in the headlights non projected would glare a bit, but its good you chose a good K and not something redicuolous
              Never saw a remus exhaust on a accord before, but it looks good!
              Well, in order to take that picture of my headlights like that, I had to leave my camera shutter open for 4 seconds under light foggy conditions.

If you take some time to swing by my gallery section, you'll see a comparison between my lights and an '89 bmw 325i w/ projectors. And the pictures will show that the bmw halogen projectors produce more glare than my HID's.

Comment

usc: 1993 Accord EX (part deux)

Since my baby lost its shoes, the first set of pictures have all-of-a-sudden become outdated/obsolete. So here are the updated pics:

(I moved the updated pics to the top of the thread now)

If any of you see a set of bronze color Black Racing Pro N1 Pro's 17"x7.5" with a pair being Pirelli p7000 Supersport and the other pair being Yokohama ES100's (215/40/17) on ebay or somewhere, please let me know. Those bastards should be castrated for what they did!
                Last edited by usc; 09-04-2003, 12:05 AM.

Comment

its not the same! still looks good. ill have to get used to them. your old wheels fit your car so good. good choice on the wheels, i like your style. if you dont mind me asking how much were those and are they 17's?looks good ,nick

JDMED

buy my jdm part

Comment

Looks really nice on the Volk's. I just thought I'd point out that you blacked out your tag in one pic and left it visible in another, lol.

I've seen that happen more in more when people take several pictures of their cars and post them.

Anyhow looks tight.
                    My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

hahaha, yeah, i just noticed that on the rear plate. time for me to get back to choppin'

Comment

damn!!! bronze te-37's... very hot indeed!

again, sorry for your loss. very very happy for your gain though.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Originally posted by 4drcord
                          its not the same! still looks good. ill have to get used to them. your old wheels fit your car so good. good choice on the wheels, i like your style. if you dont mind me asking how much were those and are they 17's?looks good ,nick

yeah, they're 17x7.5 w/ yoko's 215/40zr17's. as for price, i don't have any "hook-ups". my credit card was burnt by the register.
                          Last edited by usc; 08-31-2003, 10:23 PM.

Comment

damn those credit cards!!!!!!

they did you well though!

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

You are now the one of the few, the proud, the Volk TE-37 owner.

Comment

where from a how much?
                                Happiness is CR-X shaped

Comment

Working...
                                X