How to Bypass Clutch Dampener?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
    Yeah. I've watched every episode to date. The last one of the first season airs this week, I believe. I'm kinda sad.

There are a few episodes that don't seem to focus much on cars at all, which gets boring. I like the guys, but I want to watch them talking about cars... not just doing stupid stuff with Amazon's bottomless wallet! I want the American to disappear for the 2nd season, too. He's just terrible. Overall, though, I like it.
    I met my wife online, a little over 3 years ago. Before we met in person, she asked me which of the Top Gear guys I was most like. I decided to ask my friends. Everyone said the same thing...
    What guy were you most like?!
    I'm faster then a prius

Comment

Originally posted by Granite CB7 View Post
      Def. on the right track! To add in the OEM hardline plus mod it is a fair amount of work (esp w/ the engine in the car!), so the full flexline is very quick and convenient. Shifter cable bushings are the bushings that go into the circular cable ends of the manual shifter cables. The honda ones are rubber, they do a decent job but the aftermarket ones are usually aluminum but can also be brass, delrin, etc. They will yield a more solid and precise shifter feel. If you ever go that route I would HIGHLY recommend the Hybrid Racing HYB-SCB-01-02 ones. These 2 attach @ the transmission. The cable with the big bushing needs to move in 2 directions (2 axis), therefore, a spherical bushing is the only way to go. Do some research and compare corsport or twm VS hybrid racing bushings. And again, the bigger bushing @ the shifter inside the car is also a 2 axis and that's why I made my own bushing out of a rod end.
      I'll look into that, it would be a good time to put those in while doing the swap haha.
      I'm faster then a prius

Comment

Working...
      X