No announcement yet.

Post PICS of your latest purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought a new server for my home file server, media streaming, surveillance camera recording rig.

Originally posted by sweet91accord
    if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
      Seeing all that, it's got me wanting to get some black Downstar Inc cam gear hardware
      I like the intake as is. Kind of a satin finish...looks sexy.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Picked up this kit to upgrade my GS400 from points to electronic ignition.

Set of stage 2 cams for the Ridgeline

and TPMS Sensors

Last edited by GhostAccord; 01-29-2017, 12:08 AM.
        MR Thread
        GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by sonikaccord View Post
          I like the intake as is. Kind of a satin finish...looks sexy.
          I was inspired by how Alfa Romeo sometimes polishes their intake runners from the factory. Then, as in Ferrari tradition, I'm painting the engine pay the same matte black as my 'show' valve cover. A Type-S "red top" will come later to get that exotic look for daily driving. Details, details, all over this car.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Wrote Mishimoto about my rad cap letting coolant by at high boost, they looked up the S/N and sent this to me for free. Great service.

Old cap. Seems the spring is harder and the tabs are stronger. Definite notice the difference when removing/installing the old vs. new.

Comment

Car show season has begun, and there is something going on literally every weekend so I'm going to try and hit up at least two events a month. Figure it's a good time to learn some post-editing. Didn't want to get in over my head and just got the basics:

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Not new but this is my latest acquisition, HKS SSQ Gen 1

[/URL]
                [url=https://flic.kr/p/2hFNC7Z]

Comment

Picked up a set of sawblades that I started restoring today. Also a few weeks ago I found a set of foglights at a upull yard and snatched them up for about $35, whole harness and the button also. ( don't have pictures of the foglights)

Before

After an hour

Comment

I picked up a new (used) Spoon Sports Duracon Shift knob to give me a different feel. I found it on OfferUp for only 5 bucks. The guy delivered it to my door for another 2 bucks so I couldn't refuse that deal. Its only 65g vs. 240g of my AP2 S2000 one so MUCH MUCH lighter since it is made out of a durable, high density plastic basically. I like the notichiness it gives my car when shifting. It feels way more precise too.

member's ride thread
                    93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                    99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                    91 Accord SE 176k
                    97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

IMG_0323 by Mike M, on Flickr

And centers back to silver.

17 x 9 F | 18 x 10 R.

It's going to be a fun summer.

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
                        Car show season has begun, and there is something going on literally every weekend so I'm going to try and hit up at least two events a month. Figure it's a good time to learn some post-editing. Didn't want to get in over my head and just got the basics:

That is a powerful and very user friendly Photo editor for the price. It's what I suggest to any of my friends getting into photography or image editing. I had been using Adobe products professionally for over 12 years. Photoshop, Illustrator, Image ready, In-design, flash, and Acrobat. You name it I've used it.

Have to admit that the new one step image filters have come a long way. The filters that are one click now used to take us 4 or 5 steps and used multiple filters. People getting into this stuff today have it good. Obviously why i no longer do this as a profession, everyone is a professional these days!

If you run into anything let me know, I may have a tip or two!
                        MR Thread
                        GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Bought these old school OZ Racing F1 Cup wheels for my 5 lug swap. Drove all the way to Cali for them too. Two of them had some issues with the lug holes (guy had a frozen aluminum lugnut and had to chisel it out of there). I had them drill the holes out and add some steel inserts. They're a 17x7 +35, so i'm hoping I won't have too many issues rubbing on the fenders or quarters.

Last edited by Losiracer2; 03-06-2017, 03:24 AM.

member's ride thread
                          93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                          99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                          91 Accord SE 176k
                          97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

CL1 Euro R Recaro seats, w/ matching back seat. Got from a local importer for DIRT cheap.

Comment

That's awesome. You normally don't find those seats without tears in the fabric.
                              My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
                                That's awesome. You normally don't find those seats without tears in the fabric.
                                exactly. the passenger seat (Japanese driver) has the little threabare spot in the lower left corner you can see, and then that little spot where the fabric comes out of the seatbelt holes, but that's it. The driver seat and back seats are MINT. Not the mention this was the cheapest set I've ever seen for sale.

Comment

Working...
                                X