Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

New guy from VA!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New guy from VA!

Ive been working on Hondas since 14. Been on many other forums, thought forums were dead till I stumbled upon here. Been thinking about getting a cb7 manual ex sedan 92/93 for since I got rid of my ef sedan. Been dabbling with my bmw but it aint the same. so as soon as I find a clean cb I will get to work. Plans include tein coilovers, 17x9 rims, really loud competition system, few jdm goodies. here are a few pics of some of my old Hondas and acuras. I will remain active on this site from now on as I plan to keep whatever cb7 I find for a long time daily. Had about 40 cars since 14 so just a few up.

Current car; 2011 335i turbo m sport

Welcome, this is a smaller crowd than what it used to be at one point but its alot more civilized and mature community. That is a nice Beemer, my brother had the twin turbo 335 and it flooded during the halloween 2015 flood here in Houston. It was a nice car; black paint with black and brown leather interior, i do remember the runflat tires for it were like $460 each though
    [url=https://flic.kr/p/2hFNC7Z]

Comment

Nice

Comment

thanks for the welcome. yea i stopped on the forums cause they were dying out. the moderators werent even on anymore. glad to see you guys here still holding together. yea this one has a single twing scroll berg and warner turbo. n55 motor. good for 300hp 300tq. i has power higher up then the twin turbo. i beat them on the top end but they get me off the line. currently back on the stock m sport with runflats. i hate them but soon will ha e some new shoes on her with a drop. just waiting to get a good daily cb7 first.

Comment

Originally posted by t-jay View Post
          thanks for the welcome. yea i stopped on the forums cause they were dying out. the moderators werent even on anymore. glad to see you guys here still holding together. yea this one has a single twing scroll berg and warner turbo. n55 motor. good for 300hp 300tq. i has power higher up then the twin turbo. i beat them on the top end but they get me off the line. currently back on the stock m sport with runflats. i hate them but soon will ha e some new shoes on her with a drop. just waiting to get a good daily cb7 first.
          Yeah it was funny because he bought the car with the 6spd not knowing how to drive stick and me and my wife had to go and teach him how to drive the car, i kept praying he would not burn the clutch on it but he picked up pretty quick. You will see the same fateful folks here all the time with Sparkle, Fleetw00d, Jarrett, four or six other of us and Deevergote who owns the place.
          [url=https://flic.kr/p/2hFNC7Z]

Comment

Working...
          X