Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Back again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back again!

Hey Everybody
    Wanted to stop by and reintroduce myself to the forum again. Names Jeremy and I currently am buying another 1993 Accord. I had a 93 Accord Coupe EX back in 2015 and joined the site to read up and learn. I wanted to turbo the stock engine and build up the coupe but I ended up trading the car for a 240Z. I regretted trading the CB7 cause I loved that car and how reliable it was. Then in 2017 one of my college buddies got one and started turbo the F22 in it. It was super cool to see him modify it the way I wanted to turbo mine. He finished and it was a pretty sweet little car. Then he ended up putting it back to stock to daily drive. Fast forward to now and I will be buying it from him this March. Excited to get back into a CB7.
    It already has Function & Form Type 1's, SPC Camber Kit, Battery relocated.
    Car doesn't come with the RPF1s so I will be looking for some new rims and summer tires this. I will update this thread with some more photos when I pick the car up and give it a good look over. Currently don't really have an major changes planned for the car. I just want to drive it and enjoy it. Hoping to possibly returbo it again this summer when I have my other project car up and running but my other project a 1974 Plymouth Scamp has first priority.

Last edited by FragginDale; 03-05-2019, 12:21 AM. Reason: Adding Photos

Looks very nicely done!

What happened to the Z?

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Very nice looking cb. Your off to a great start. Looking forward to the progress. Also I’m curious on the Plymouth.
      ~Nick~
      FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
      MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
        Looks very nicely done!

What happened to the Z?
        The 240Z I had had a 2.4 block with a 2.8 head. Ending loosing a rocker arm and deciding to pull the head and find a 2.8 block. Did so and was in the process of putting it all back in and together when I found my Plymouth for sale. Sold my Z and bought the Plymouth. Tried finding the Z again but no luck

Comment

Very nice. I can't wait to have mine boosted. I bought all of the parts except injectors. I need to update my mrt.
          It seems like as time go's on more people are boosting their Cb7 s or maybe I'm just noticing it more scince I have a turbo civic but I allways love seeing a clean boosted cb
          Green EX http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176536
          93 SE http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=210486

Comment

Nice! Can't say I've ever seen an intercooler mounted up-side-down like that, the pipes must almost hit the bumper support and not sure how they route into the bay, but cool stuff! Welcome back!

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
              Nice! Can't say I've ever seen an intercooler mounted up-side-down like that, the pipes must almost hit the bumper support and not sure how they route into the bay, but cool stuff! Welcome back!
              I pick it up on the 30th and can take a look and see if he trimmed the bumper support. It’s currently not turboed because it was his daily and the turbo he had ended up going out. I will update with more info when I get it!

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
                Very nice looking cb. Your off to a great start. Looking forward to the progress. Also I’m curious on the Plymouth.
                What are you curious about on the Plymouth? Back story for that car is it was my first car. Saw a for sale sign and a Drag racing competion sticker for the year I was born and decided to buy it. Got it running and drove it for a bit but then sold it for college. Found it for sale and then sold the Z and bought it back. Drove it for awhile then started a restoration. Redid the wiring harness with a new kit then modified it to lay on the pass side of the vehicle, custom dash with all new auto meter gauges, bored over 318 with cam and ported & polished heads, upgraded to a bigger trans and found an interior and put it in the car. When I had the engine out also cleaned up the engine bay and painted it. It’s been a trip but I just bought a house so it’s going on pause for a bit. Next up will be body work and paint!

Comment

Working...
                X