Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

New member from Sydney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New member from Sydney

Hello everyone, I'm Mike.

I've had my 93 Accord for about 4 months now. I bought it unregistered for AUD$300 . It seems that I'm the 3rd owner.

This forum has been my "go-to" for any and all information so far, so I figured it was time for me to join the community

The car had been sitting for a year, I wish I took pics before I washed it..

Towbar delete was the first mod

Last edited by mikeaustralia; 02-22-2018, 03:44 AM.

G'day Mike and welcome to the asylum.... sorry, if I hadn't said it someone else would have

Looks like you've found yourself a very nice CB7 it appears to be in outstanding condition. While there are others here who will disagree with me I was hoping you might keep it original but completely understand your desire to mod it. Either way best of luck.

As for the pic resizing I don't believe there is an easy way to do this using most image hosters on this site. But perhaps someone else has recently found a way.

BTW I thought you might confirm something for me. Is it true you cannot import a left hand drive vehicle into the country and register it unless you convert it to RHD regardless of age?
    My Collection:
    93SE Sedan (Cashmere Metallic)
    00EXV6 Sedan (Naples Gold)
    04TSX 6-Spd Navi (Premium White Pearl)

Comment

$300 in any (almost) currency is a good deal for one in good condition. If imgur is anything like photobucket, there should be an option to "edit" the photo, then an option to "resize". At least for me, 800 pixels wide pretty much covers the width of a post. You should also be able to "crop" them to remove remove excess photo around the car if you want.
      90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
      08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Welcome! Holy moly! Great deal and clean!

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by hiptech View Post
          Looks like you've found yourself a very nice CB7 it appears to be in outstanding condition. While there are others here who will disagree with me I was hoping you might keep it original but completely understand your desire to mod it. Either way best of luck.
          Sorry mate, I had plans to mod it before I even bought it

Originally posted by hiptech View Post
          BTW I thought you might confirm something for me. Is it true you cannot import a left hand drive vehicle into the country and register it unless you convert it to RHD regardless of age?
          I'm not really sure. But I think you can for cars over a certain age that become "antiques", and they can be registered for driving if you're part of a car club. And then the car may only be driven to/during club events.

Thanks fleetw00d, I'll try to resize them soon.

Thanks kouzie!

Comment

Hey mike, welcome from Canberra. Its funny you have those wheels on your cb7, I have those exact wheels in my shed being refurbished for my cb9 before I decided to be a cop so now all my cool car stuff has to follow the ADR's to the letter ��

I'm moving Campbelltown way in around a year and am up there regularly, if you need a hand with anything message me.
            sold! But here's my build thread for those interested.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=206864

Comment

This color keeps popping up. I love it!

Comment

So I did take new photos, but now I have a new phone and haven't got any on here.. Will try to remember tomorrow.

Originally posted by lbus9168 View Post
                Hey mike, welcome from Canberra. Its funny you have those wheels on your cb7, I have those exact wheels in my shed being refurbished for my cb9 before I decided to be a cop so now all my cool car stuff has to follow the ADR's to the letter ��

I'm moving Campbelltown way in around a year and am up there regularly, if you need a hand with anything message me.
                Hey man!
                Do you still have them? I would love to have deep dish on all four wheels, this set only has it on two. The two wheels with the dish are also slightly wider.

Nice, I'm in Liverpool
                Working on the car most weekends so come chill next time you're up.

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
                This color keeps popping up. I love it!
                Does Sebring Silver sound right? That's what I have in my head, I think that's it.
                However, I'm going to be vinyl wrapping it with Pearlescent White Satin.
                Last edited by mikeaustralia; 02-21-2018, 06:54 AM.

Comment

New photos added to original post.

Comment

Working...
                  X