Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

i need a g22 vtech parts list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blizzard335 View Post
    JDM F22A VTEC?

Im confused.

my mistake... F23A... my brother insisted that he was so sure it was that block. it was until i found the link online when he said... "oh yeah... that the right one"
    Last edited by 92accord803; 02-05-2009, 05:07 AM. Reason: corrections
    92accord803

Comment

rebuilding the f to handle boost or just rebuilding for higher compression is cheaper than a k swap...an h swap is cheaper than a k swap...just about anything is cheaper than a k swap...that is a rather mute point to make to validate this swap.

At 400hp that was most likely boosted. You do not need vtec nor dohc to boost...sohc non-vtec will work fine...if you plan on boosting...the f22 is THE cheapest to rebuild...considering you will be replacing the same parts no matter the engine.

1. you already have it
      2. one cam vs 2 for grinds etc
      3. for boost one cam is all you need

now if you are just doing it to do it cool.

Originally posted by starchland View Post
      i meant a general search on google perhaps
      we do not search google...we search cb7tuner.com....what is the point of telling someone to search outside of the website when they are on this site for help? If it is not HERE then it is a legitimate question...even in the non-newb area...

of course since on cb7 we don't refer to this as a g22, THAT was why his searches came up with nothing...I KNOW there is plenty on the h22 head swap here.
      ____

Comment

we do not search google...we search cb7tuner.com....what is the point of telling someone to search outside of the website when they are on this site for help? If it is not HERE then it is a legitimate question...even in the non-newb area...

of course since on cb7 we don't refer to this as a g22, THAT was why his searches came up with nothing...I KNOW there is plenty on the h22 head swap here.[/QUOTE]

ok that is true... but we arent on this thread to bash the swap... someone needs info on what parts are needed for this swap... its what they want...
        its obvious that the F is cheaper and reliable for alot of reasons but, the G is what is wanted. with the right parts u can have an F block with K pistons an H head and 200+ Hp to the wheels. i mean sound like an H22 but...it not one... some say boost an H22 but that block is not the best for sleeving... so Why not a Fblock Sleeved with stock compression pistons and stock crank along with the H head and well u have a pretty good boosted engine....
        my opinion is this...
        everyone has an F22 and H22... boosted or all motor... very few have a G22 or G23 or more exotic to a CB... a K24, J30 or J32 V6.

cool is cool...
        92accord803

Comment

that was a really good read
          ____

Comment

Originally posted by bcjammerx View Post
            that was a really good read
            i have the mag in my project file back home...that link was the best i could find for a refernce to this build. i am doing it to my coupe... i wanna try it out cuz i have an H22 with a slit in the block but a good head... so its like why not...
            92accord803

Comment

guys thanks for all the info, and just to clear things up a bit i am boosting it.
              at the moment i have most of what is needed, all dat is left know for me to get is the belts, the cog, and a ecu, other than that, i have everything else plus a couple extras to spice it up.

MY MR CB7 THREADhttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=127610

MY MR PRELUDE THREAD http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...22#post2149222

trade apexi ws2 catback for some wheels pm me

Comment

Working...
              X