Clear All

It's all the orange... it gets to them.

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by alan lx View Post
      Yes. I know where that is. I spent a lot of time one or two exits north of there. Where I live at now is about thirty minutes north of there.
      Danm that's sweet bro, we should meet up sometime

Sold to: dbsharp, daheavyking X3
      Bought from:'93CB7Ex, xkjnboix, duffmanivxx, remix405, CB7tuner official shop

Comment

Hey, I am a big orange fan. I have been to a game or two in Knoxville and had a blast. Definitely am going back in the future.

Pali - that's cool. I was kind of planning a trip to pull a part soon. You been there before?

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178069

Comment

knoxville has its high points and its lows. game days around here are nuts, traffic everywhere, lines at any place that sells...anything

gotta love it
          Members Ride / Facebook

Comment

I come thru there once a year or so going to Gatlinburg. I was there a few years ago for the South Carolina game. It was pretty crazy. Had a lot of fun.

Comment

come back and visit.....knoxville meet in the near future anyone?
              Members Ride / Facebook

Comment

We need to get another meet going. The last one was a bust but I think we can do better. It's hard to plan one before ATL meet.

Originally posted by Devergote
                A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

My car wont be finished till march so after that is awesome lol

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

I just say we try to get our cars ready for ATL and make it to the meet there and make it big.

A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

you gunna take it gentle on the mountains again? ^

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                      01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                      93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                      93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

My work schedule is kind of crazy right now.

Is there a inside joke about taking it easy on the mountains?

That's something I would really like to do one day when I get my suspension and tire setup. Drive it up to the mountains and throw it around on some of the mountain roads.

Comment

So im picking up a parts car tomorrow for a good deal all I know is they changed the head and it hasn't ran since don't know anything about it just know its a cb7 I am super excited!

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

Are you parting out the parts car? I need a front bumper and support.

1999 BMW M3
                            2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                            2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                            2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Yea local pick up only only thing thats off limitis is the 5spd parts headlights and core support.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
                                you gunna take it gentle on the mountains again? ^
                                Probably. Might be taking the CE1 this time. Got to get tires for the gold wagon cause the alignment that I got right before AFM was not good and it ate up my tires. Got some stock wheels are there now with a new alignment . So unless I can get tires I doubt the gold wagon will go.

Comment

Working...
                                X