intake manifold ground wire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

intake manifold ground wire

is there a grounds on the intake manifold it self. cuz my injectors are not spraying gas in to the head. and when I check the Haynes book it said check the grounds on the manifold but I don't see a grounds there form the wire harness so I am asking do they have a grounds from the harness to the manifold my Injectors are Saturated not Peak Hold.....

Originally posted by djscoonf22A6 View Post
    is there a grounds on the intake manifold it self. cuz my injectors are not spraying gas in to the head. and when I check the Haynes book it said check the grounds on the manifold but I don't see a grounds there form the wire harness so I am asking do they have a grounds from the harness to the manifold my Injectors are Saturated not Peak Hold.....
    The only ground attached to the manifold is the ECU ground, and it's actually attached to the t stat housing, which is bolted to the IM.
    Originally posted by Mishakol129
    Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

The injectors do not ground to the intake manifold, your issue is elsewhere.
      1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

Maybe your injector resistors are bad..it should be that small box,driver side engine bay.

Comment

Originally posted by stunin92_accord View Post
          Maybe your injector resistors are bad..it should be that small box,driver side engine bay.
          shouldn't he look to see if the ECU is throwing any code first ? I had a similar problem and the resistor box connector was loose.

Comment

Originally posted by EsperHamid View Post
            shouldn't he look to see if the ECU is throwing any code first ? I had a similar problem and the resistor box connector was loose.
            the box is good

Comment

Working...
            X