Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

my 91 ex sedan 5spd (seattle silver)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my 91 ex sedan 5spd (seattle silver)

I have had the car for almost 3 years (in january).
    I haven't done a ton of mods, but i have done a few: corner lights , bumper lights , sunroof visor , leather int. , megan racing full exhaust , painted hood , stereo , speakers
    Lets start with the first pictures i have of it un-modified ( not many haha)

Ok so only one. but that's only if you count taping the tail lights a mod.

So these next couple are from the first oil change , I didn't leave it on the jack , i put stands underneath as well as bricks under the back tires

These are from when I put new corner lights in, the connections were dirty!

I cleaned up the black trim with some old trim restoration bottle i found in my garage. worked pretty well, no longer a dull gray.

I didn't get pictures of when i put on the megan exhaust, however i did get a pic when i put rice in the muffler and revved it til rice flew into my friends delsol.

Here is where i sanded and painted my hood, well its not technically paint. I used a self etching black primer.

I took the tape off my tail lights, wet sanded, polished, and polished again, then went to the gas station , only to see another cb7!

This is my interior swap (not finished) out of a 97 CD5.

This is my grille with an accord badge added to it, my oem sunroof visor, also my new corners.

Just some pictures i took

I washed my car ...*spongebob voice* AT NIGHT

So, the same night that i washed my car, i slid into the parking blocks....

And then this happened...

So , i bought a new right(passenger) rear upper control arm, and that fixed the problem. I have no recent pictures of the car because it has been snowing, and it is in need of a bath.

Please let me know what you think of it so far

** I religiously change the oil every 3000 miles **
    Last edited by JFISHTHECREATOR; 12-04-2014, 05:52 AM.

welcome to the forum!! pretty decent start!! you should take off those rubber moldings over the rear wheel wells b ecause it is the reason our cars rust due to moisture,you would swear theyre sweet in that area because they (ALL) start going through there!! keep up the good work and keep us all posted and if you need advice with her let us know!!good luck with her man!! B)

Comment

hey mann! was neat going through your pics lots of tidious work! and simply because were both seattle silver keep good care and never stop upgrading ! it looks mint! its time to swap your engine i'd say haha http://s57.photobucket.com/user/daki...1813.jpg.html]
      Last edited by candydakscb; 11-22-2014, 07:41 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the advice! I will definately keep yall updated.

Comment

Yours looks fresh man! And i agree on the engine swap, how much did you pay for yours? If i do an h-swap i want to do it myself. seems like a lot of work and i like that haha

Comment

Nice Interior upgrade. Hope you were able to wire up the power seats and get it to work, thatll be dope!

Comment

I haven't wired the power to em yet. gotta find wiring schematics. but its pretty straight forward, I have 3' or 4" of pigtail from the cd5. im pretty sure i just run power to under hood fuse box.

Comment

Update

I bought some RED/CLEARS off of ebay for quite a bit of money. Installed them today. It looks pretty nice on it. I will post pics soon. I also got some welding experience the other day(not a ton, but they said i was a natural) , so when i do the rusteration , i should do decent. Also I had to replace the header to downpipe gasket today too, this time i sprayed the gasket , and flanges with Permatex copper spray a gasket. tightened multiple times. if it blows out again , i got 1 more gasket. I am due for an oil change so that has to be done soon too. I turned my wheel lock to lock and saw bubbling(in the power steering reservoir) and let it disperse , and kept doing that til no more air. That's all i can think of right now.

Comment

Update!!

so , the rub strips on this car are rusting out (at least 2 that i know of). I opened my door one day and it just fell off , so i left it off.

I did the oil change, and used mobil1 gold cap 5w30 for this winter, as well as a mobil1 oil filter.

I also ordered a few things , New rub strips(all doors and fenders) , and a OEM Full front mask.

Here is a couple pics of the red/clears on my car.

Comment

looks like you are off to a good start. I would ditch those corner lights though. Either for clears or amber ones. The black ones just look weird.

Comment

Nice car you got!

And not to be rude, but...
                      I'm glad you took away the tape from the tail-lights..

Comment

Originally posted by Theos92VR4 View Post
                        looks like you are off to a good start. I would ditch those corner lights though. Either for clears or amber ones. The black ones just look weird.
                        I plan to either go clear/yellow house up front , or clear/redhouse. its just finding the time and money haha

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisMario88 View Post
                          Nice car you got!

And not to be rude, but...
                          I'm glad you took away the tape from the tail-lights..
                          Thanks , and it's not rude , i'm glad too , it wasn't the best looking now that i study it more

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHTHECREATOR View Post
                            I plan to either go clear/yellow house up front , or clear/redhouse. its just finding the time and money haha
                            I would def do all clear on with the Seattle silver, it would look awesome.

check out this guys awesome seattle silver for some inspiration

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=nurega

Comment

Originally posted by Theos92VR4 View Post
                              I would def do all clear on with the Seattle silver, it would look awesome.

check out this guys awesome seattle silver for some inspiration

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=nurega
                              I agree it looks good.... buuut i plan to have it painted at some point

Comment

Working...
                              X