Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Attn Maple Aka Wayne!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Prez808
    More like welcome to cb7tuner.com.

Sorry bro, overall things here are pretty good.
    i know that. i love this site. it has taught me many things about our cars. im just upset that this happened to me.

Comment

oh well hopefully this guy will come thru. im off to bed, got work in the morning.

Comment

There is a buyer section on the OT. It tells who NOT to buy from should give that a look see before making any future purchases.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Doesn't Maple have all sorts of vouches? I thought I saw his name there when I looked there a while back. Anyway hope you get your stuff, or your money back, man I hate when shit like this happens

SOLD!!
          Boosted H22
          375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

There's a section in the Classifeds that shows you step by step how to arrange a private ebay sale. That way, you have ebay's protection.

I've been scammed on here myself because I was naive and stupid. I have no sympathy for anyone that gets scammed. Empathy, perhaps, but no sympathy.

Wayne is often a stand-up guy, but he's been known to flake and run around in circles. Honestly, a road trip is your best bet. He's not that big.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
              Honestly, a road trip is your best bet. He's not that big.

DEVOTE

Comment

lol at deev. Some of his women have been bigger than him =D.

The New-ish Ride
                My old Ride
                Hear my Vtak!!!
                MK3 Member #3
                I piss off people for fun.
                IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

dang man sorry to hear that i hope it all works out for you
                  93 accord: F22A swap,T3/T4 turbo, tail wastegate, front mount 27x13x3, hks turbo timer, turbo xs boost controller, msd igintion, 3in downpipe, crane cam 11mm plug wires, denso plugs, no ac or ps,wire tuck, cutted insides, one seat, auto meter boost gauge,oil pressure, a/f,and 5 in tach,act clutch and flywheel.

93 prelude: jdm headlights,OEM carbon fiber hood, tein lowering springs, work racing rims with kumho tires, msd wires and denso plugs,type r shift boot

Comment

Join the club. Maple has my money too.

Comment

I'm locking this now.

I'm sorry to say, but anyone who willingly sends money to someone they don't know and can't physically reach is naive, and can learn from such a situation. I have no sympathy for people who don't protect themselves.

I have talked to Wayne. He says he intends to send everything, but he's out of money (where it went, I couldn't tell you... but that's the story). You have 3 options:

1. Wait and get your stuff (or not)
                      2. Contact the authorities
                      3. Contact a lawyer

or 4. Go to his house and beat his ass... but that won't get you your money back, unless he happens to be a very rare blood type.

Bitching about it on this forum is going to get nothing acomplished. YOU sent the money to someone you didn't know. YOU are at fault. If you're going to stand on the tracks, don't blame the train when it hits you. Scammers suck, I know. I've been there. However, there are instructions on how to protect yourself provided on this site. You chose to ignore them, so that's on you. If you didn't see them, you chose not to read the stickies. On you.

Comment

Working...
                      X