GHOST2.2 : 2007 Suzuki GSX-R 600

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ProSouth View Post
    no offense, but bikers don't need to hear this. EVERY time i filled up with gas it seems i had somebody telling me "i know a guy that died on one of them there crotch rockets (remember im from the south, no im not a redneck)" its just something that we think about the entire time we ride, and it just sucks hearing about it all the time. the OP may not mind, but i know i hated it.
    Jed is a friend of mine so I'm not just out there preaching this to strangers. If it was someone I didn't know personally I wouldn't give a fuck about them.
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

true, i guess. But, i've personally lost friends. so when they bring it up, it reminds me of them.
      GATORS GONNA GATE - - im also here: www.x-h20.com

Comment

Originally posted by ProSouth View Post
        true, i guess. But, i've personally lost friends. so when they bring it up, it reminds me of them.
        Exactly the reason why you should tell your friends to be careful and give them a little reminder of the realities of motorcycle riding.
        ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by lummieCB7 View Post
          Exactly the reason why you should tell your friends to be careful and give them a little reminder of the realities of motorcycle riding.
          im just gonna let that go. Ghost, be careful and enjoy it.
          GATORS GONNA GATE - - im also here: www.x-h20.com

Comment

Bike looks good. Be careful. It's a crazy world out there, regardless if you do everything by the book!
            92 Honda Accord LX - Sold
            2005 Nissan Altima 2.5S - Sold
            2007 Dodge Charger SXT

Comment

I also had a supervisor who rode a motorcycle for several years and never had an accident. Congrats Jed, enjoy the bike!

My swap thread
              Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Yea one of the teachers at my MSF class was a lady who had been riding for ~40-50 years w/o 1 accident.

Jed you taking the MSF? They give a good discount for insurance.

Originally posted by lordoja
                im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Nice bike I love that grey!

Be careful though. Thats alot of bike for a new rider. I lost a friend to an 06 GSXR, same generation as yours.

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
                    Yea one of the teachers at my MSF class was a lady who had been riding for ~40-50 years w/o 1 accident.

Jed you taking the MSF? They give a good discount for insurance.
                    i took the msf course a long time ago even before i got my m1. so im good.

Thanks for the concerns and praises guys. its true, no matter how safe i ride, there's always that one person on the road that may not pay attention and hurt you.

Comment

Yeah, your right, and that’s pretty nerve racking. When I’m riding I’m always wondering if I’m going to run across that person.
                      Last edited by H311RA151N; 01-13-2013, 11:40 AM.

Comment

installed jardine gp1, spool, tank protector. pics and video coming soon

Comment

I had a Jardine on the Buell Blast I had. The thing sounded really good! I have a Muzzy titanium full exhaust on my ZX6R currently. But If Jardine made an exhaust for it Id already have it. IMO you made an awesome choice!

Comment

some updates.

JPR motorsports shorty levers
                            Jardine slip on
                            8000k low beam HID
                            6000k high beam HID
                            PSR no cut frame sliders
                            black seat cowl
                            Voltex spools
                            Gold crown tire stem caps
                            Smoked turn signals
                            custom GSXR chrome gold and carbonfiber sticker
                            custom gold suzuki sticker
                            Illest sticker

Comment

Very nice bike! Consider a steering damper as a future mod. It makes a world of a difference.

Comment

Tokico brakes? Is this the same Tokico that makes suspension too?

Comment

Working...
                                X