Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Repairing Rust Spot..Paint color name?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Repairing Rust Spot..Paint color name?

I am repairing my rust spots behind my wheel area (where every cb gets rust) and I was wondering what touch up paint color I need to get? I have the green stock cb color. (pic below)
    Also, I am going to use bondo to fix the rust spots.. the spots aren't too big.
    Does anyone have any advice on the repair?

Slamage is worth the Damage

Originally posted by crazymikey
    "Yes, we did officer. By the way, your eyes look a little glazed, did you just come from the donut shop?"

i had rust too , but fix it with a full paint job ,

i just crabbed a junker cb with good rear quarters and cut them out to size

cut out the rust spots and welded the good ones on , then used bondo

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
    -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

Originally posted by ibr_adam09 View Post

Ugh man... I'm going to do that eventually, but I don't have enough money at all right now.
      I am just going to fix the little rust spots that I have for now. I plan on only spending $70 on the whole repair. lol

"Yes, we did officer. By the way, your eyes look a little glazed, did you just come from the donut shop?"

Comment

Any more advice people? lol. I already knew I could get a full paint job :/

Comment

Your color code should be in the drivers door jamb. Look for a combination of letters and numbers (I.E. YR-503M, for my cars color, Rosewood Brown Metallic).
          Originally posted by sweet91accord
          if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Thanks! I remember that now.

Comment

Originally posted by ibr_adam09 View Post

That's pretty good too but it'll end up gettn all rusty again. But a good way is cutting up Cb7 fenders the same size of what u need for the back and jus weld it on. The right fender is for your left side of the rear and left fender for the right side. But good luck bro.

92 Accord Cb7 ^^
              My Ride Thread~~Click Below.
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176232

Comment

no spot treatment paint the whole car

Comment

Working...
                X