Texas_cb7_25 : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas_cb7_25 : 1992 Accord EX

My name is Byron I'm 23 from Fort Worth, Texas and this my baby René (92 Accord EX). I bought her for $200 with a blown engine about 2 1/2 years ago. It has been sitting in the back yard of my house for a very long period of time because I couldnt afford to mess with it or had the time too. I work two jobs to support my mom who has kidney failure and is on dialysis, I am finally down to only one job now so I have plenty of time to start on my project.I have been a member for quite some time now an figured i should go ahead and make a members ride thread so i can update my progress as i go..

MODIFICATIONS
    ENGINE
    -H22A ORDERED OFF EBAY AND SHIPPED FROM JAPAN
    -NOLOGY SPARK PLUG WIRES (HAVE NOT PUT ON YET STILL IN BOX)
    -
    -

EXTERIOR
    -DIY BLACK HOUSED HEADLIGHTS W/ PISS YELLOW HIGH BEAMS
    -G FORCE GRILLE W/ ACCORD EMBLEM
    -
    -
    -

INTERIOR
    -BURGUNDY FABRIC SEATS EXCELLENT CONDITION
    -5 PANEL REAR VIEW MIRROR
    -
    -

SUSPENSION/WHEELS
    -LOTEK SHOCKS/STRUTS
    -K SPORT LOWERING SPRINGS
    -CD5 5 SPOKE WHEELS
    -

FUTURE PLANS
    -ALL MOTOR BUILD
    -LEGEND LIP
    -WINDOW GUARDS
    -YAKIMA BIKE RACK (MAYBE)
    -NEW PAINT JOB (SAME COLOR)
    -BISIMOTO HEADERS
    -BISIMOTO SPIN WERKS
    -NEW SIDE MOLDINGS
    -RSX SEATS
    -JDM BUMPER POLE
    -JDM ONE PIECE HEADLAMPS
    -JDM FOGS
    -SIDE MARKERS
    -INTERSECTION LIGHTS

AS SHE LOOKED FROM DAY 1

^^^THATS MY PIT BRUTUS ^^^

MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD FOR MY 92 ACCORD LX WAGON CURRENT
    MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD FOR MY 92 ACCORD EX SEDANSOLD

1. Nice Ride.

2. Is that a cf hood?

3. That rear view mirror would fuck me up big time.

4. The picture of your dog's balls is incredibly distracting. I don't wanna look but they seem to demand attention.

Comment

Originally posted by Gsquat View Post
      1. Nice Ride.

2. Is that a cf hood?

3. That rear view mirror would fuck me up big time.

4. The picture of your dog's balls is incredibly distracting. I don't wanna look but they seem to demand attention.
      1. Thanx bro

2. No its a cheap certifit hood (aka sort-a-fit hood) had a dent in it when i bought it but it was only $30 so its good for now

3. lol i love it you can see everything i mean EVERYTHING behind you in all lanes lol

4. Yeah i see what you mean maybe i should have put a blur like if it was on TV

Comment

looks nice bro

92 cb7 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176886

91 cb9 wagon

Comment

seems like its gonna be a good project for you and it seems like you already got a great clean idea for your car.i think your off to a good smart start! keep us posted!

Comment

nice, im in arlington bro let me know if you need anything. we have a meet nov 27th in austin, check out the south section or pm me if you wanna go.

Comment

Sweet! Another seattle silver!

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by cb7 dohc View Post
                looks nice bro
                Thanx

Originally posted by pninja82 View Post
                seems like its gonna be a good project for you and it seems like you already got a great clean idea for your car.i think your off to a good smart start! keep us posted!
                thanx man i will be sure to keep a update on all the progress that i make

Comment

Originally posted by gdout90accord View Post
                  nice, im in arlington bro let me know if you need anything. we have a meet nov 27th in austin, check out the south section or pm me if you wanna go.
                  Dude I have seen your car several times before just never been able to say wats up to ya.belive me i know it was you cause i have pics on my computer of your car lol. Im over in Hurst but Im in Arlington all the time..Ill be sure to hit you up with any questions or if I ever need any help. As for the meet on the 27th I wont be up and running but i will see about tring to go with one of my friends in there car.

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
                  Sweet! Another seattle silver!
                  Hellz yeah I love this color.. now if I can just get it looking better than yours some day... And I say better cause I have to set my goals High lol.. Have your ride on my computer too man big inspiration to work hard on mines

Comment

Bless your soul for helping you mom!

Work hard get nice things, be patient and youll get what you want.

sweet, a H22, good luck with all, and please, check the rear main seal b4 u stick in the car, i have a jdm motor and rear main wasnt changed, and when i started the car, oil came out, i had to get a new clutch and flywheel, everything was oem, but now i have a 11.5 fw and stage 1 clutch.
                    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
                      Bless your soul for helping you mom!

Work hard get nice things, be patient and youll get what you want.

sweet, a H22, good luck with all, and please, check the rear main seal b4 u stick in the car, i have a jdm motor and rear main wasnt changed, and when i started the car, oil came out, i had to get a new clutch and flywheel, everything was oem, but now i have a 11.5 fw and stage 1 clutch.
                      Thanx bro... I Actually got the engine about 1 1/2 years ago and just dropped it in without changing any seals or replacing any gaskets. never even got it running cause i never got the wire harness... But thats back when i didnt know better. So now that i have so much more love for this car and im wanting to do this build right i decided to actually pull my H out and clean it up replace all necessary parts and start building it the right way

By the way i have a friend giving me a standard tranny off of a F22b1 is this a good tranny to use with the H22? If not should i just save up and but a H22 tranny? What do you suggest?

Comment

In order longest to shortest gear ratio's....

F22A
                        F22b1
                        H23
                        H22

yes that trans is good for the H, its shorter than the F22a, but not as short as a h23. its like in the middle...

a friend of mine had a f22b1 vtec trans on his SOHC f22a engine, a he can pull on any stock accord with intake and a header.

youll need to redrill and tap the trans for the accord...

Comment

In order longest to shortest gear ratio's....

F22A
                          F22b1
                          H23
                          H22

yes that trans is good for the H, its shorter than the F22a, but not as short as a h23. its like in the middle...

a friend of mine had a f22b1 vtec trans on his SOHC f22a engine, a he can pull on any stock accord with intake and a header.

youll need to redrill and tap the trans for the accord...
                          Good to know.. well since the tranny is free im going to stick with it then.. when you say redrill and tap what do you mean? Does the transmisson not bolt right up to the H22...And i think i have a friend who can either redrill and tap it for me or show me how to do it, Ima go give him a call right now..
                          Last edited by TEXAS_CB7_25; 11-19-2010, 09:29 PM.

Comment

theres a diy on here about it.

if you have a harbor freight tool store, they have a sale, 32 piece tap and die kit for 8 beans with a coupon, i love COUPONSSSSSSSSS, but ya, they are steal and life time warrenty, something you wont really use til u really need..

Comment

theres a diy on here about it.

if you have a harbor freight tool store, they have a sale, 32 piece tap and die kit for 8 beans with a coupon, i love COUPONSSSSSSSSS, but ya, they are steal and life time warrenty, something you wont really use til u really need..
                              Lol i love coupons too .. Theres a Harbor freight pretty close by ill go check it out.. They all ways got good deals there

Comment

Working...
                              X