Cragelarson83 : 1993 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cragelarson83 : 1993 Accord LX

I'm a noob. I need to list all my mods correctly instead of paragraph mode..lol...i gotta get up at 2am. I'll fix it tomorrow. Please forgive me. First off my car : 1993 Honda Accord lx sedan in Seattle Silver with burgandy interior. I paid only $750 3 months ago. I believe i pretty much stole it. I love this car. It's my favorite out of many Honda's and Acura's I've owned. I'll try my best to keep this updated with my progress.

Engine : Short ram no name intake (found it at the wrecking yard and paid $1 for it... Lol), K&N air filter, DNA header, 2.25" piping with 18" resonator, Magnaflow muffler and a 2.5" tip custom painted cast heat treated with hi-temp paint. Cruise control delete (recent wont be in pics).

Suspension : Ground Control coil sleeves with stock shocks that were fairly new (real bad decision), aluminum rear lca's and Megan front upper strut bar (recent wont be in pics).

Interior : It's basically factory other then my Broadway rear view mirror, cross necklace and Acura Vigor rear floormats that i had laying around.

Audio : Basic Pioneer cd player with aux. port, Rockford Fosgate P1 6.5" midrange in front and rear, 1000 watt Kenwood amp, one 12" Rockford Fosgate P3 and one 10" Alpine type R.

Exterior : 17" ADR rims that i painted satin black, super cool Honda valve stem caps, tinted windows, low profile window visors, black mesh grill and a I LOVE MY CB7 sticker on my front window.

Lighting : Led headlights, led reverse lights, led brake/taillights and led interior light package.

Future Plans and uprades: I have a f22a6 sitting in my garage that i picked up for $250. I'm gonna do the a6 upgrades including ecu and tcm. I'm really want to go through my suspension and do it right. I chose the coil sleeves because with my 17's i looked like a 4-wheel drive. Front lip ( haven't decided which one yet). I have a SE spoiler but I'm not sure if i want to use it, get a flush mount or just leave it. 50/50 taillights. Fog lights (also undecided). Eventually i want too do the 4 wheel disk brake conversion. I need to get a new drivers door because the guy i bought it from backed into a tree with the door open. I'm looking at getting a Hifonics 2000 watt rms amp, 0 gauge power cord, a box for 2 12's since a have another P3 and some sound deadening. There's a lot more but that's it for now. This car is my daily so I'm not looking to go super fast or anything. I'm mainly going for a clean good looking and sounding cb7 that has a loud enough stereo to wake me and everyone else on the road up on the way to work... I encourage comments of course.

I don't have a picture of when i first bought it but this one is pretty much it other then the rims and Amber corners.

For some reason it won't let me post the pic out the Engine when i bought it.

Now some pics of what it looks like now without the mods i previously mentioned that won't be in there till i get new pics

Watch for new pictures along my journey. Thank you for taking the time to check my cb7 out. Lmk what you think.
    Last edited by Cragelarson83; 05-11-2017, 11:09 PM.

It's so damn clean! I'm envious.

Comment

You really did luck out! I don't think anyone on this forum would hesitate to pick up a car as clean as yours for the price you did. I look forward to seeing your progress.
      1993 Accord DX | Rosewood Brown Metallic

Comment

Wow, that is ridiculously clean. I'm surprised the owner you bought it from wasn't already a member on here. Seems like they really knew what was up with CB's.
        Keep Pushing..

Comment

Originally posted by G. Wiffington View Post
          Wow, that is ridiculously clean. I'm surprised the owner you bought it from wasn't already a member on here. Seems like they really knew what was up with CB's.
          It was stock other then the tinted windows. I am almost positive all maintenance was done at Honda or authorized oem maintenance repair shops.

Comment

Wow, very clean and tasteful.

Comment

Working...
            X