No announcement yet.

The 2015 Cb7tuner Calendar is done!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a good idea deev. I have some text books we can get some tutorials off of if you need. I would be more than glad to help out in any way possible.

I sent in those last minute picks because last year I totally forgot about it. Glad there is a calendar this year.

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
    JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
      I think I'm going to do a writeup, and find some links about automotive photography. Even the best pictures submitted for this one had things that bugged me (open windows make me cringe! and a few otherwise good submissions were passed over due to funky camera angles.) I'm curious to see if we can get an early start on things next year, and get everyone on the same page in terms of composition!
      Just ordered my calendar. I guess I'll have to pay attention to the above when posted (didn't make it in); I'd still like to try to get a good picture of multiple vehicles - tough to get them all in one place other than the driveway or yard!
      90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
      08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Originally posted by fleetw00d View Post
        Just ordered my calendar. I guess I'll have to pay attention to the above when posted (didn't make it in); I'd still like to try to get a good picture of multiple vehicles - tough to get them all in one place other than the driveway or yard!
        quit kidding, your driveway and yard are beautiful! when I pulled up and found a variety of 3 pristine CBs hanging out, I was thinking how multiple angles of just your driveway could probably fill a whole calendar of just them alone.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
        - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
        - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
        Current cars:
        - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
        - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike] View Post
          quit kidding, your driveway and yard are beautiful! when I pulled up and found a variety of 3 pristine CBs hanging out, I was thinking how multiple angles of just your driveway could probably fill a whole calendar of just them alone.
          When things didn't look good for the site's calendar, I considered doing one of my own, but I see them all the time anyway.

Christmas last year when trying to set up a shot:

Needed to be earlier in the day with the sun off to the left, too much house in the background (I did eventually move the van).
          Last edited by Fleetw00d; 01-05-2015, 10:43 PM.
          90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
          08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

I'm making the calendar next year assuming I'm still alive.

A yo, dude, reserve May 2016 for me. Thanks.
            The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Originally posted by fleetw00d View Post
              When things didn't look good for the site's calendar, I considered doing one of my own, but I see them all the time anyway.
              I was thinking about doing the same thing.

I just ordered mine
              1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
              1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
              1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
              1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

I will definitely be working on some pictures to submit for next year. I'm so excited about being in the calendar--I've been telling everyone my car is "Miss January"! I've never submitted before as I didn't think my car was good enough since it's just plain stock, but thanks to Honda Lady for prodding me and Deevergote for his patience!

Comment

Originally posted by SEgirl View Post
                  I will definitely be working on some pictures to submit for next year. I'm so excited about being in the calendar--I've been telling everyone my car is "Miss January"! I've never submitted before as I didn't think my car was good enough since it's just plain stock, but thanks to Honda Lady for prodding me and Deevergote for his patience!
                  Yea, like Deevergote has said in the past, just so long as the picture is appealing, he would rather have a stock one with a good quality picture, than a poor quality picture of a modified car. I never thought mine was good enough either but still submitted a picture anyway. Maybe that is why I volunteered for January one year, I didn't want any better quality cars/pictures to be there when it was released super late.

Comment

I just order mine my baby look good on may

92 cb7 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176886

91 cb9 wagon

Comment

May is the illest... you guys see my wagons rearview mirror? LOL!

Comment

My calendar shipped today Can't wait to get it!

Comment

I need to delete the thread asking for submissions. I'm still getting pictures in the email!

Comment

lol yea, I got a message from BIGRICH asking for your email to submit his picture, maybe just lock it IDK

Comment

Yeah, he sent me a couple pictures today. A shame, they were good!

Next year, hopefully. In the end, I actually had to turn away a few good pics that were sent late, and I decided against including a few decent shots due to outside factors... distracting backgrounds, bad angles, etc...

Next year, I hope to really have a good turnout!

Comment

Oh, I'm supposed to be ordering mine...
                                The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Working...
                                X