Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Video of my cb7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video of my cb7

This is how she sits today.....I got some stuff from ebay....like some fog lights and some window washers that have lights on them....

Sadly, my grandpa is in the hospitol and I had to stay at a friends for a day and I was picked up like a hour after I got their do I left my stuff there -_-....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DokZYArAycc

tell me what you think, I'll post ebay item pics later...

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

not bad, in the video we see smoke when you give somes gas.. its oil smoke?

Comment

i like it. clean and simple but obviously cared for. thats nice.

Comment

Ummm, I think theres some smoke beacuse I just washed the car and some water got in there and I had to like get it out soooo thats the reason why there is smoke.....its perfectly fine...

And Thanks for the compliment!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

sweet ride, i commented on it
            cb7sk8rdude

Comment

thanks bro

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

What kind of camera did you use?
                cb7sk8rdude

Comment

Hope your gramps pulls through. Nice vid. Wasnt expecting it to be that nice. Clean CB also.
                  Last edited by 9DUBWISE; 05-08-2011, 07:39 PM.
                  http://WWW.DUBWISE.NET

My Job!

9DUBWISE 92 LXhttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=142580

RHD ITR conversionhttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=172577

Comment

I used a Canon Rebel EOS T21i with a zooming lens

And My Grandpa is fine!!! He just got outta the hospitol today! Thanks guys

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

cb looks great. video is cool. i use to run the same wiper jets. as clean as your car is, i'd just upgrade to the cd jets.
                      "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

I'm still debating if that is a good idea...the ebay jets are a bit bigger than the stock ones, I saw a 2010 accord with out the jets, they are hidden under the hood, I may find out a way to do that, or just keep them stock, but there is some white powder under the stock ones so I plan on cleaning the car up a bit more, you know like polishing and what not...thanks for the compliment! And the Wipers, they seem to show some age and I may just take em off and re-paint then with some spray paint...Thanks for the support everyone

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Cool car man. Take some pics after you put the fogs on.
                          Originally posted by Tippey764
                          You're such a dumbass, the world ends on saturday...

Comment

Aha....I got one with it just sitting just to get the idea of how it'll look, tell me what you think...

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

I like the way that looks. I thought about getting some of those. I had sneaky idea for them. Let us know what kind of light output they have. I wouldn't think those LED's would be strong enough for fog lights.
                              Originally posted by Tippey764
                              You're such a dumbass, the world ends on saturday...

Comment

Working...
                              X