My White Sawblades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My White Sawblades

Hey guys so i bought some sawblades from "oneofaccord" and wanted to rock them another color so i painted them white.

first:

i sanded them down
    primed them
    then got 2 cans of Dupli-Color "White"
    one can of clear coat

i was going for the "Type R" look but i just dont know how to make the "H" red i've messed up a whole bunch a times already. "Bruno" told me to use a fine point sharpie, then clear coat it.

P.S. that my brother in-law in the pic

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

red H needs fixing, but good job.

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto
      red H needs fixing, but good job.

yeah i know i'm not done with the caps, thats just to show you guys the look i was going for. i'm still trying to find a way on how to paint the caps.

Comment

Originally posted by street_beauty90
        yeah i know i'm not done with the caps, thats just to show you guys the look i was going for. i'm still trying to find a way on how to paint the caps.
        A couple ways you can do the center caps.

Use the sharpie method, and clear coat it after

Get a red paint pen or red touchup paint that has the ball point at the end and use that. Then clear ontop.

Use a small paint brush and paint it in.

Comment

use the caliper paint that is in brush form

enV this!!!!

member ride thing

myspace

93accordSE video!

Comment

Thanks alot you guys for the ideas i cant wait to get them done, the only problem is that i used "goo-off" to remove the red&white paint off the caps, and i left one center cap in too long and it melted. it feels like clay. so i'm leaving it dry to see if i could sanded down back into place.

Comment

one more thing to do, put lots of clear coat on the rims. The reason is because when you take the rims to put on the tires, if the guys are not careful and do not put the rubber pad on the machine it will chip all around the lip of the rim.

Comment

try red nail polish for center caps.

or melt a crayon, use the wax from it and fill it in and wipe off any excess
                Members Ride

Comment

x2 on the clearcoat. Id almost go so far as to say 1 can per wheel.

As for the centercaps, you melted one?! yikes!

Id do my best to tape it off, maybe even tape over it, then use a razor/exact-o to cut out the "H", and spray it with caliper paint, or the like.

Love the look. Hope it turns out. When you're done...

Pics or Ban

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                  Originally posted by Jarrett
                  Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Painting inside like that you probably looked like spongebob below.
                    -1991 Honda Accord LX H22a-

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
                      x2 on the clearcoat. Id almost go so far as to say 1 can per wheel.

As for the centercaps, you melted one?! yikes!

Id do my best to tape it off, maybe even tape over it, then use a razor/exact-o to cut out the "H", and spray it with caliper paint, or the like.

Love the look. Hope it turns out. When you're done...

Pics or Ban

i've tried tape and using a sharp razor, but when i took the tape off it pealed the paint with it.

after i get my D2 coilovers i'll put the rims on and take pics, because i dont want to get banned...lol

Comment

the white paint shouldve been dry, and if taping over was a no-go, then just do your best to tape around them. Find some way of getting paint into the H and not anywhere else, lol. I would think fine-tip sharpies or paint pens would be the next best thing.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                        Originally posted by Jarrett
                        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

is the h on the cap recessed? maybe cover the whole cap in painters tape. thinking you should be able to see the lines of the h and cut it out with a knife? looks great peace
                          "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

that looks cool!

for the H, use a paint brush, it will turn out a lot better.

DEVOTE

Comment

looks sickkkk
                              miss my turbo cb7
                              moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Working...
                              X