Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think war in Korea is going to happen again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
    Let me pose this to play devil's advocate-

What if we do a strike first to show the world our "might".

And then the world turns on us, or just Russia or even China?

Hindsight is always 20/20.

You can't even imagine what things may take place?

Like Abu Graib or the rape and murder of innocent Iraqis....

so what im saying is if we can barely afford to start shit with NK, and we decide to take a proactive approach and it backfires and now we have real shit with another country, then what do we do?

I know i know, bomb them all lol. Not that easy.

I think taking a backseat approach and letting them mar their own image is the best.

We will make a smart strike when it's 100% necessary so we don't have half the backlash we did from the Iraq war.

At least that's how I hope it goes.

I see your point. I think that they should use their ability to communicate the plan to the UN and go from there. Let the world know ahead of time that something is going to happen and give the world powers a chance to speak their mind about it.

I dunno, Im sure shit like that happens already and then allies are like,"Yo, that was too far. You took it too far" or something and then we end up taking heat from them too.

I dunno. I just think they need to contain the situation in N Korea and leave it at that. They are the ones wanting conflict, so, lets tear their shit up instead of someone elses.

Iraq is a pile of rubble now and will never be the same. It'd be a shame if we had to make Seoul a pile of rubble in order to "defend" them.

I do see in a world sense where our allies are important right now though. That "Al nusra front" in Syria is winning, and they are also publically aligning with Al Queda. Say they win the fight in Syria, and then we are going to have to go to war there to protect/take the chemical weapons they would now be in possesion of.

So, I see your point. Its a delicate situation.
    Originally posted by wed3k
    im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

I'm sure communication between the UN, our allies, and us have been extensively in depth these past few months.

I'm sure out gov't is playing it's position, and has a grasp on the situation.
      The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Ya I mean, the North has been threatning in hopes of Aid practically since the war ended.

Jung ill was pretty bad at times, but once we came in and gave a little he backed off.

Im not really sure why sun is pushing this hard, but it's probably to mark his own path.

Im not sure what the aid is looking like now, but id say it's probably been cut off and so maybe he thinks pushing will get it back....idk.

No idea where to look for that info.

I kind of still think that it will all fall apart and we will be back to negotiations. I think he does these tests to see what we will do or say, but in the end, they just want to be recognized among the world powers and gain respect from other countries.

He mistakes our kindness for weakness. Everytime they make a move, and we give in or send some aid his way, he thinks were below them.

That thinking only exists within his borders. No one else sees it that way.

Eventually, if he pushes too far, then we will have to make it a realization for him lol.

Comment

any updates on whats going on?

Originally posted by scudweiser
          i farted while i was getting head once, i was drunk.

Comment

Kerry talked to China. They should be tightening up on the wallet moving forward, but this is the Chinese we are talking about. So who knows.
            '94 JDM H22A: 178whp 146wtq

Originally posted by deevergote
            If you say double dutch rudder, i'm banning you...

Comment

Working...
            X