Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Walbro 255

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Walbro 255

Hey guys quick question, i'v googled and searched the forums but no one ever says what the correct walbro fuel pump for our car is.

Is this the correct fuel pump(Walbro 255LPH) for a 1990 Honda Accord DX(F22A1 Turbo 9psi)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/220525275827#ht_17836wt_766

Fuel Pump Part #: GSS341
    Installation Kit Part#: 400-965
    Last edited by tutsuo; 05-09-2014, 08:52 AM.
    Jesus drove a Honda, he just didnt talk about it like us. Proof - John 12:49 "For i did not speak of my own accord."
    Originally posted by deevergote
    den das al u ned u no dat u get wurs gas milge tho rite?
    These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

total fuel flow= injector fuel flow in lb/hr x number of injectors
    fuel flow in gallons per hour = total fuel flow lb/hr divided by 6.25

to convert that to liters/hr

fuel flow in gph x 3.8 = fuel flow in lph

that will tell you what size pump u need.

Comment

Originally posted by kratemertyl View Post
      total fuel flow= injector fuel flow in lb/hr x number of injectors
      fuel flow in gallons per hour = total fuel flow lb/hr divided by 6.25

to convert that to liters/hr

fuel flow in gph x 3.8 = fuel flow in lph

that will tell you what size pump u need.
      Thanks for your reply, however, i do not understand this crazy language called math. xD
      Jesus drove a Honda, he just didnt talk about it like us. Proof - John 12:49 "For i did not speak of my own accord."
      These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

Comment

so lets start with which size injectors your running? 450cc maybe?

Comment

so lets start with which size injectors your running? 450cc maybe?

450cc Injectors yes, What i meant to ask was is this the correct fuel pump as in will it direct fit, im boosted and need the extra LPH.

Comment

i see. well according to here the specs look fine. all your gonna do is set it in the oem cradle and use a hose clamp to secure it. plus re wire it. two wires. almost impossible to mess up
            http://www.amazon.com/Walbro-GSS341-.../dp/B000EVPCFS

Comment

i see. well according to here the specs look fine. all your gonna do is set it in the oem cradle and use a hose clamp to secure it. plus re wire it. two wires. almost impossible to mess up
              http://www.amazon.com/Walbro-GSS341-.../dp/B000EVPCFS
              Ok cool i bought the kit with the new fuel filter etc..

Comment

yes that is the kit that your looking for. you may want to look into the new AEM fuel pump though which is basically the same price but is rated at 320lph.

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
                member ride thread
                11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
                DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
                People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
                I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
                John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

Working...
                X