X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deevergote View Post

Wait... no...

Yeah

If you rebuild the 7 bolt, all crankwalk risks are gone, right? Or was that an issue with the design itself?

And most women just don't understand that a broken car isn't trash... it's the beginning of a new project!

Yeah I'll get a nice set of bearings that should eliminate any risk of any crank walk-all though, with my luck saying this will basically ensure that will actually happen.

Lol

The new project idea's are flowing all over the place. I kind of have 2 engine builds already in motion though so this is going to have to wait for a while. I just don't have the time to keep up.

I really need to focus on getting another CB now that my shitbox-rusty-terd-hole of a CB is gone.
    Originally posted by wed3k
    im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

I never understood the love for old Volvos. They are essentially bricks with a hump in the middle for a cabin. Turbo or no, I just couldn't imagine one looking desireable. But that's just me I guess.
      '94 JDM H22A: 178whp 146wtq

Originally posted by deevergote
      If you say double dutch rudder, i'm banning you...

Comment

meh...it could be fun?

Deev I 2nd you on the VR4 Galant, theres one a couple of black from me.
        Dont 4G63 have issues with something called "crank walk"?
        Last edited by jhoff; 04-24-2013, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Anything can make power and be fast if you dump enough money into it. I'm just saying personally I have no hope for them. I was just trying to get a better understanding of the "hype".

Hell I don't even like new Volvos, when someone comes to the Dealership, I pass them off to another Salesperson if I can and just split the deal. It might also have to do with their customer base being windowshoppers all the damn time.
          '94 JDM H22A: 178whp 146wtq

Originally posted by deevergote
          If you say double dutch rudder, i'm banning you...

Comment

Originally posted by Joey GT-R View Post
            V6 Eclipse?
            Not trying to be an ass here but no dsm came stock with a v6. The eclipses after 2000 that did come with em arent considered dsms... So yea the only ones worth driving are turbo lol
            Looking for a new CB. Sell me yours!

Comment

Originally posted by toycar View Post
              Yeah I'll get a nice set of bearings that should eliminate any risk of any crank walk-all though, with my luck saying this will basically ensure that will actually happen.

Lol

The new project idea's are flowing all over the place. I kind of have 2 engine builds already in motion though so this is going to have to wait for a while. I just don't have the time to keep up.

I really need to focus on getting another CB now that my shitbox-rusty-terd-hole of a CB is gone.
              i dont regret selling my cb7 but my forester is so run down. i think i power shift it too much and climb sidewalks and stuff lol.
              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                i dont regret selling my cb7 but my forester is so run down. i think i power shift it too much and climb sidewalks and stuff lol.
                I like that camo on your forester.

Whats up w/the A4? I've always had a thing for those cars but have never been ready to buy one because of the cost for parts.

Hopefully I can find a CB in respectable enough condition that its worth keeping. My other one had dinosaur sized bite marks of rust and doom all over it so it needed to go. I originally bought it to smash on and be cheap fun. Now I want it to be respectable so I have to start over.

And then this happened.

The block has a tear from the mating surface where the oil pan meets the bedplate all the way through the bedplate up to about where the oil pressure sensor is, maybe 3" wide or so. Its brutal. I am going to have a friend come over and take a quality high res pic so I can frame it all nice and hang it up in the shop. Im proud!
                Originally posted by wed3k
                im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

its going through an engine rebuild right now. exhaust guides, rings and bearings. 210k and the inside looked cherry other than a little carbon buildup from the exhaust guides.

im also powdercoating all the brackets, intake manifold and valvecover. ill update with a picture. i wouldn't spend more than 1500 on a running one since we've already spent 1000 dollars in just parts but most of it was to upgrade like the test pipe, powdercoating, manual tensioner conversion.
                  I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                  X