Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Ebay vendor asking to change my negative feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ebay vendor asking to change my negative feedback

Okay so I purchased those projectors/bumper light combo from ebay. Well I have 93 LX. And so long story short. It says 90-93 fits. Okay so I put them on. and sure enough they don't well not properly at least according to my wife(stateside). and the bumper lights not at all close. So they wrote back to me asking how to change the negative feedback. And I keep telling them to change their advertisement. And they keep telling me that they fit it doesn't matter. the year doesn't matter the model I.E. Sedan or coupe matters..I told them change their damn advertisement and I'll change my feedback. lol. So they keep sending me emails about this damn thing. I can't wait to get home from Iraq to call these damn people up.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/90-93...item2c5e2463a4
    Last edited by guam671; 08-16-2011, 06:23 AM.

"Exhaust the Body, Proceed the Mind, Cultivate the Spirit"

Originally posted by guam671 View Post
    I can't wait to get home from Iraq to call these damn people up.

Sounds to me like you've got more important shit to worry about
    Originally posted by wed3k
    im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

i kno..worrying about damn feedback comment

Comment

well the bumper lights are obviously for a 90-91 which is false advertising....

Comment

You should email them back and politely explain the year matters and not the body style. Provide them with part numbers if they disagree.......

Comment

You should have asked us before you bought them. 90% of the members here know that there's a clear difference between 90-91 and 92-93 front end lights. You'd need the corresponding bumper and grille to work with whatever year the headlights were made for. Though I guess if they said 90-93, as in universal, you had a 50% chance that they were made for your year.

Comment

I feel that they are advertising lights for a 90-93 accord which is true, they will fit (at least the headlights will) all applicable accords. It's not their fault you failed to investigate more upon your purchase, to find out if they were 9091 or 9293..

Comment

They will fit, sure. Somewhat.

I wear a size 11 shoe. I could fit in a 10.5. I could fit in a 12. Doesn't mean it's right.

Headlights do differ considerably between 90-91 and 92-93. The wrong lights will produce very obvious and very unattractive gaps... not exactly something you want when you purchased the part to look good! (honestly, I think any lights like that look cheap and ugly... but that's my opinion.)

Comment

Yea I did email them back explaining that the headlights fit. Sort of with gaps, but the bumper lights don't. They insist it will. So I gave up and told them to call a honda parts store and ask I have other things to worry about.

As for asking on the site I knew by reading alot of post but as I am in Iraq and wifey needed to use my car and needed to get some lights for safety inspection. So she bought those, guess she tried to surprise me, but she ended up telling me they don't fit. So I said just leave it till I get back and I will get some other ones. Preferably I like the OEM retro. So go to the JY and get some.

Technically it is their fault. False advertisement.

Comment

For the price you payed, why didn't you just purchase a set of JDM Stanley's? Not only would you have received quality, but superior fitment.

I say that because I loathe those lights as the light output sucks.
                    | Cali Accord Meet | FatFourCustoms | HS4Lyfe

Do It Once, Do It Right!

Comment

^ yea i kno. Wifey didn't know best. Gave an "A" for effort..

Comment

Lack of research or ignorance of the difference between 90-91 & 92-93 do not excuse a seller misleading\false advertising a product. You should have opened a case with ebay. Shown different Honda part numbers of both year ranges and maybe even pictures of the poor fitment. Your feedback is not going to change the way this seller sells (they have almost 30,000 feedback score), the only way to force them would be if ebay pinged them for the ad. I do understand though that sometimes its just time to say screw it and move on.

The main issue here is that MOST CB7 owners out there, even ones that would potentially order ebay headlights are NOT on this forum, we are a small select few in the greater sense of CB7 owners. Most throw on rims\tires and order some euro lights from ebay. Its these owners that the seller is really taking advantage of. And honestly, when you look on ebay and it shows a year range, most of people take that as its stated, even ive used ebay to determine fitment or compatibility on some level (though I will double check if I see any reason at all to do so).

Bought from Darkcloud

http://wheelflip.com/r/DrAkE

Comment

Working...
                        X