Who's CB is this??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's CB is this??

I saw this 10th anniversary in the north San Jose pick n pull and it had cb7tuner stickers in the windows.

I'm really torn about how I felt taking those one pieces and the fogs. Thanks! But also, I'm really sorry.

Sorry? They left it to rot and get crushed. You did the community a favor.
    My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
      Sorry? They left it to rot and get crushed. You did the community a favor.
      Good point. It just felt wrong knowing it was somebody's from here. It only had something like 175k on it too.

Comment

Dude, what the hell is wrong with people. Well over $500 in stuff just sitting there waiting to be crushed... Not the mention the rarity value of those parts.

Nice score man. What'd you pay out of curiosity? And did you look the car over real well?

Comment

Originally posted by H311RA151N View Post
          Dude, what the hell is wrong with people. Well over $500 in stuff just sitting there waiting to be crushed... Not the mention the rarity value of those parts.

Nice score man. What'd you pay out of curiosity? And did you look the car over real well?
          It's almost disgusting right? I can't believe some of the things I see in the junkyard. And some of the cars.

Last month I came up on a 101k f22a6 and transmission from a totalled SE. It was there for a month and nobody took it!?

Hell, two weeks ago I found Legend fogs and jdm chrome door sills. Seriously?

The headlights were 45 a piece and the fogs were something like $16. The headlights were pretty rough though, super clouded and the clearcoat was peeling. I'll see if I can't bring them back but the back seals were missing and they may be hazed from the inside!

It's kind of funny, at first I just noticed the fogs and jumped on them, then I noticed how hazy the lights were and thought "huh, that funny, never seen a cb with hazy lights" then I realized what I was looking at.

You better bet I checked the shit out of that car after. Unfortunately those were the only interesting items on it!

Sometimes the junkyard makes me sick though. The last, and only time I found fogs on a cb were the 90 91 ones I needed, and some idiot shattered the housings trying to pry them out.

Comment

One man's trash is another man's treasure..
            There aren't many CB7's in the junkyards around my area. The one day I go to get a few little things for my GF's car, I found treasure! CF hood. The condition was really bad but it didnt have any major defects. I cleaned it up good and got a decent looking CF hood for under $50 =].

Members' Ride Thread :http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...82#post2939682
            My CB7 Tribute Vid..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqWFstSzLH8
            Track ready EK..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoYKsoL0i7M

Comment

That's a nice score man. I found someones CB7 at the Rancho Cordova Pick n' Pull off recycle road a few years back. Someone was the opposite and broke their JDM one pieces on purpose "if i can't have them nobody can syndrome" or someone was literally hating and bashed their headlights in. I know it was on purpose because there was no other damage on the front end of the car. I still took the back housings and reflector buckets for spares.

I am the Yakuza CB7!
              JDM 96spec H22A 178HP 149TQ

"The JDM Fleet"

1993 Accord Sedan - 2.2 JDM H22a
              1994 Prelude V-Tec
              1999 CL 3.0
              2000 Prelude
              2010 Accord Crosstour - 3.5

1993 Mirage S Sedan - 2.0 4G63 Project Evo 2.5
              1994 Mirage S Sedan - 1.5

1991 Isuzu Impulse RS - 1.6 AWD Turbo
              1993 Asuna - 1.8 "CDM Impulse XS"

1993 Sentra SE-R - 2.0 SR20de
              1995 200sx SE-R - 2.0 Sr20ve

Comment

score! nice save man. those headlights WILL clean up with some elbow grease and a little finesse. Ask me how i know..

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Damn I really need to go to the junk yard more often. I'm so close to that one.

My swap thread
                  Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

I saw that cb 2 days after it went online...I was going to ditch work and go...but its a 2 hour drive....I really wanted the goodies tho.

I hope someone came up!
                    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Cop them headlights and fogs before someone else does, i missed my chance on my 4th flushie couple weeks ago :/. My chance to make some needed cash.
                      Last edited by tommi; 11-05-2014, 05:00 PM.
                      <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

If shipping wouldn't be such a bear, I'd ask you to get the right front fender if it was in good shape.
                        90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
                        08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

youre lucky man! i have been looking for fogs forever, never found a pair in the yard.

Comment

Working...
                          X