No announcement yet.

Who here has the balls to do this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't mind heights, so this is something that I'd give it a try. The free climb bit is sketchy though.

I'd rather do this than bungee jumping or skydiving.

Comment

Originally posted by 408cb7 View Post
      Damn that's scary, one thing is climbing with a safety line but climbing without its just insane.

A quick google search showed that the national average pay for a tower climber is $21.27 which is kinda low for risking your life.
      seriously? that's it?, screw that, I get paid $28 and hr at my job and it's a heck of a lot safer then tower climbing lol, I mean I am not afraid of heights at all but like you said that's kinda low for that job

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
      1992 Accord EX Coupe
      My FS Thread
      Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
      Originally posted by deevergote
      Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

got nothin on this lol... no harness

My FB Page - http://www.facebook.com/hellaflush3d

My 3D Work --> http://samauripizzacats.deviantart.com/

Comment

^At least he had a great view, lol. For being all dangerous daredevil and shit, he sure had some massively labored breathing.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

The first minute or so, im like omg you guys are panzies...

then he got to the section with ONLY grab bars and I was like fuck that IM A PANZIE TOO

LOL.

Double fuck that, and I love heights and I think the thrill from a climb like that is better then just jumping out of a perfectly fine aircraft lol.

Hell nah.

Comment

The Hell with that. I was scared when I put the roof on my shed. Like 12 feet of something.

What the hell did he climb up there for anyway. To change a light bulb? I hope he used some Honda bulb and not some Chinese shit.

steve

Comment

Dam. Especially where he gets to the orange section and decides to climb on the outside of that small silver pegged tube. wow.

My friends and I climbed a cell phone tower once. There was a metal grate over the first huge satellite dish (to stop ice from crashing down on it) that we ended up sitting on. The weird part was looking at it from the ground you said "that's 50 feet, no problem". But in reality it took us 30min+ of climbing. And we didn't even make it 1/4 ways up the tower; we were well over the tree tops. I have a pic here somewhere.

Edit: Found it. And ya, that's a forest down there.
                Last edited by Raf99; 04-10-2013, 07:27 PM.

Comment

i would do this one for sure

Comment

Originally posted by illestatus View Post
                    i would do this one for sure
                    I call bs on no brakes, but that looks like a lot of fun.
                    After a run or two, I might need to put a motor on it though. Looked kind of slow.
                    MRT
                    37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
                    30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
                    27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
                    Originally posted by Tippey764
                    I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
                    Originally posted by deevergote
                    sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Damn I can imagine the things that went down in there which caused craziness especially if thers a storm on the way and they tell you yeah a bulb just went bad you have to go all the way up there to change it. The bad part about that too is the higher up you go its gets a little cold and windy too.

Comment

Working...
                      X