No announcement yet.

MadSpleen85 : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking good man i like the bordeaux Red, Get them dropzones on there asap lol. I was rocking my 17's and had that 4x4 look going on.

Comment

Yup the coilovers will make it look much better! Nice and clean! Good luck with the build!

My whips!
      97 eliteS 50cc sold
      90 CB coupe lx h22 turbo(ITS GONE!)
      93 CB 4dr ex/se
      85 Hilux 4x4(chevy 350)traded
      80 Hilux 2wd still got it
      73 Opel GT garage queen
      92 cx hatch b16a ran into the ground
      93 si hatch b16a type-r trans parted out
      92 dx hatch fully built GSR "huge" fmi sold
      09 4dr 4x4 Tacoma small lift daily beater
      93 dx hatch b16a2 (old team rice car) was free!

Comment

those coilovers ride rough...had 'em. had to put my agx's down to 1...they're rated 500 or something like that up front, aren't they? nice ride, tho.
        Last edited by chile; 08-19-2006, 12:36 PM.

My Old Ride Thread

Comment

ride looks good. keep up the good work

I like my women like I love my cars, built for comfort and speed........

Comment

Originally posted by chile
            those coilovers ride rough...had 'em. had to put my agx's down to 1...they're rated 500 or something like that up front, aren't they? nice ride, tho.
            Right now it is all I can afford and I am not going to be racing on them or anything like that

Comment

that has low miles. i haven't seen your car in person but from what i see i would say you could sell it for around 2k.

Comment

Originally posted by tunerman
                that has low miles. i haven't seen your car in person but from what i see i would say you could sell it for around 2k.
                Yeah its been a real good car. No problems. The paint job is only and a year and a half old on it so it is in very good condition. The owner before me always had it in her garage. With me it was in the garage if it is storming. It has never had any rust and I have always kept it real clean. Usually get washed once a week. Later

Comment

Leaving The Sedan Cb7 World For A Coupe Cb7!

FOR SALE Make Me an OFFER. Will be sold with everything shown except the American Racing Wheels. PM ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS...
                  Last edited by MadSpleen85; 08-31-2006, 09:48 PM.

Comment

Some new pics and updated info

Ok so here are the most recent pics I have. Just took them today, 8-31-06. Put the hubcaps back on over the steelies. LOL looks different then what I am used too. Oh well.
                    In the process of changing out the steelies, I found that I have a broken CV Boot on the driver’s side. Gotta get her into my mechanic first of the week to get that fixed and get the alignment fixed so that I can get my new tires. I am probably going to put a fresh coat of wax on this weekend before the Sunday evening Mini Meet in KC. But anyways I am considering selling this CB7 Sedan and looking for a CB7 Coupe. Anyone interested in this one? Make me an offer. All the upgrades are listed on page 1. Will be sold with everything listed there minus the American Racing Rims. I am keeping them so basically the car will be sold exactly as you see it in these pics. Let me know what you think. Don’t hate the hubcaps. LOL. So here are the pics… Later.

Comment

tiiiiiiight.

quick questioon, do you have trunk fitment problems?

it looks like it isn't all the way pushed down or something...i was just wondering if that's actually a problem with your car, or you just pulled the latch and didnt pull or push the trunk down.

Comment

Originally posted by npor
                        tiiiiiiight.

quick questioon, do you have trunk fitment problems?

it looks like it isn't all the way pushed down or something...i was just wondering if that's actually a problem with your car, or you just pulled the latch and didnt pull or push the trunk down.
                        Yep it has been rebuilt... The entire rear end was demolished pretty much by the previous owner and at the time it was all I could afford. That is part of the reason I have started looking for another CB. This one would make a very good part out car but I dont have the time or the space to part her out. I have put much more money into her then what she is worth. Salvage TITLES SUCK! Later

Comment

try craigslist to sell ur vehicle..

Comment

BUMP. Prolly will be on craigslist tomorrow. I dunno I just cant do it. So many memories. Although I really do want a coupe. Anyone interested... Anyone have any comments?? Later

Comment

bump for a nice car for someone to start off with
                              .............................-----------------93 Ex Coupe[/COLOR]-----------------

My CD7

Comment

So I finally found a decent used Lip at the local junk yard. Its off a 93 EX. After I purchased it, $10, and got out to the parking lot, I held it up to the front end to see what I thought of it on my car and I think it will really look nice, a good change. Coated it already with one coat of Back To Black. Probably will need one more coat and then I will throw it on! Pics coming soon.

EDIT: Damn I can't spell. Fixed it though. Don't drink and type... Later
                                Last edited by MadSpleen85; 11-08-2006, 11:24 PM. Reason: Spelling sucks.. Don't drink and type!

Comment

Working...
                                X