Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well my car no longer has the phone in it but all the wires and the antenna are still there.
    <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Does anyone know how to attach a Gathers CD player to the stock cassette unit? I know there is the 8 or 9 pin that goes to the back of the cassette player, but I am trying to find the attachement piece inside the car to power the unit.

Here is a link to the unit that I just bought. Says it came out of a 91 Accord Coupe. Thanks.

http://floridastreetscene.com/forum/...ead.php?t=1271
      Last edited by Deebo16; 11-06-2005, 06:04 PM.

Comment

I have a 92 wagon...did a cd player ever come as a option for that year? I can't remember if cd's were around in 92 or was cassettes still the norm.

Old wagon - Silver '92 LX Wagon - Steve (Shadow)- STOLEN ON LABOR DAY 2012
        New wagon- White '92 LX Wagon on 1/3/13 (Frostbite)

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com
        My Facebook Site - ACCORDOBSESSION

Comment

Originally posted by SilverShadow
          I have a 92 wagon...did a cd player ever come as a option for that year? I can't remember if cd's were around in 92 or was cassettes still the norm.
          Did you even read the options available for '92??

Cassette was the norm, but CD's were around

Comment

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE
            Did you even read the options available for '92??

Cassette was the norm, but CD's were around
            Hey I was born in da Bronx, years ago! So of course I see the list! But I've never come accross a '92 with a Cd. Do you think somewhere some are in a box at a dealership collecting dust? nah!

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com

Comment

Hey I was born in da Bronx, years ago! So of course I see the list! But I've never come accross a '92 with a Cd. Do you think somewhere some are in a box at a dealership collecting dust? nah!
              CD players from that era won't play anything burned...it's not worth it.

Originally posted by lordoja
              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Got to be something I can put in the wagon other than a casette.....and no 8 tracks!

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com

Comment

Theres a Rosewood Brown 92 EX 5-speed with Fogs and a CD player.
                  It has just been sitting at my work for like 6 months.
                  The customer blew the engine, so its just sitting there...

Comment

hey the cd player i just sold jack plays some burned cds and its stock out of my 92

Originally posted by Dr.x
                    You drive an almost 20 year old car, pretty much everyone can pay it off.. you dont need to be "ballin"

Comment

Theres a Rosewood Brown 92 EX 5-speed with Fogs and a CD player.
                      It has just been sitting at my work for like 6 months.
                      The customer blew the engine, so its just sitting there...

Find out if they want to part it out....if the cd is a good one and not one of those cheap off brands they sell at K-Mart,Target, or Wal-Mart. Those type never have a receiver that can handle even the strongest radio stations and the function of the deck never works smooth. Nothing like a Cd stuck in the radio half in and half out to make you think of flying ninja stars (shurikens) while driving.
                      Last edited by excalibur02; 12-19-2009, 05:16 PM.

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com

Comment

Tho this example is for a CD7 5th gen this is what the fenderwell trim is:
                        http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/.../16641_01.html

I thought about getting the 4th gen equiv. but I thought I read about conflicts with this and the full nose mask. I have the button snap in place of one of the clips on the fender lining for this.
                        '92 Accord LX Sedan--Bordeaux Red Pearl --OEM--279k Daily Driver
                        EX Lip & Alpine OEM single CD Player. No more useless pocket!

Comment

Yes, only for teh Wagon.
                          Part number is :: 08P11-SM5-100

I believe the 02-05 Civic (4dr) Mat fit...i have to double check
                          to see which one fits.
                          I have a WeatherTech mat from a 2000 1.6 EL (simmilar to Civic) that fits in my car pretty nice (not super tight, but fits). I'd agree that 02-05 4dr Civic mat will fit. That Accord mat kicks ass!

Comment

Orignally Posted by gloryaccordy
                            CD players from that era won't play anything burned...it's not worth it.
                            Not true. I've got a stock cb7 OEM CD Player and it plays burned CDs - just like Dhsmokymcpot said.

~~~~~~~~~

JaK FRoSTWhiTE: Just an update/addendum to your 1993 list - the '93 SE came w/ Dual Side Airbags (not sure if that's an accessory or came standard). Just found out from R33cb7.

Here's a pic:
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...208#post399208
                            www.StreetLightz.com

Comment

If they had an OEM MP3/CD player for CB's I'd be all over it. I'd sell my CB to have one...

Originally posted by lordoja
                              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by cyclonus_cb7
                                JaK FRoSTWhiTE: Just an update/addendum to your 1993 list - the '93 SE came w/ Dual Side Airbags (not sure if that's an accessory or came standard). Just found out from R33cb7.

Here's a pic:
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...208#post399208
                                Cyclonus, that was standard for the '93 SE Sedan Only.
                                I have to admit, i do like the look of them.
                                The only thing that turns me off from doing the swap is how Bulky they look.
                                They look kinda like the 02-06 Nissan Sentras LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X