Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

OMFG!!!found pics of 1st cb after crash!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Ralphie;2706440]
    Originally posted by stretch JDM View Post

Are you really asking that?

Sadly, yes he is asking that. Ppl fail to realize that words take on meaning far more than what they are meant to mean. For example, if a "white" person says to a "black" person "damn black boy". That's fukkkked up. But if the scenario was reversed, than its cool? No its not cool. White boy, black boy, all wrong. You should always refer to the person as an indivisual and not a "skin tone" boy.
    I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
    Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My coupe!!!
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
    Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by stretch JDM View Post
      I guess you missed the part about "white boy".

is calling some one a white boy bad ? no harm , no foul.
      imagine a white person walking around calling someone "black boy"

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
        He'll kill you.

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
        Did the car a favor
        +1
        COUPE K24

Comment

This thread is full of grammar, punctuation, and l2read fail.

Comment

Calling someone by color is hardly racist. Saying he is white is just another way to say he is caucasian. Now if he had said somethin like "cracker Jack" or "redneck" thats when racism and descrmination come into play. I believe you are all amped up because he added "Fucking" before the color of skin tone. When describing another person in a thread, phone conversation, email ect. sometimes one feels inclined to express the skin color of whoever they are talking about for better explination of that persons character or to destinguish between two persons who may have the same name and be of different color. If all of my "white" friends got mad or offended evertime i called them white boy or my black friends got offended when i described them as black it would be ridiculous. Black also means african american. There are plenty of other harsh words that he could have used if he wanted to racially slur the person he was talking about. He has already said that was not his intention.

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe View Post
              imagine a white person walking around calling someone "black boy"
              my last name is Black .so ya , people call me black boy .

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Gah! Fuckin black kids! I know plenty of black as night black kids who have everything handed to them by their black parents and they act like they earned or worked for it. Having wealthy parents has nothing to do with being white or black. Would that mean that if you're broke you must be black? Not at all. Racism goes both ways...and that's why it will probably never go away...it's sad really.

Anywho...you ended up with a much nicer car. White boy did you and the car a favor.

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
                  Did the car a favor
                  in a way it did...but nun the less still feelin love with the car....and some one was sopposed to buy the kit from me the next day..money ontop of stock bumpers...yes wing too...i was aiming for the sleeper look after i sold the kit...but shit happens.....
                  Originally posted by '93CB7Ex View Post

+1
                  Originally posted by Bongo View Post
                  Gah! Fuckin black kids! I know plenty of black as night black kids who have everything handed to them by their black parents and they act like they earned or worked for it. Having wealthy parents has nothing to do with being white or black. Would that mean that if you're broke you must be black? Not at all. Racism goes both ways...and that's why it will probably never go away...it's sad really.

Anywho...you ended up with a much nicer car. White boy did you and the car a favor.
                  as for everyone else,i didnt mean "white boy" in a bad way at all. it was just a expression on my part..im sorry if it affended any one in any way....!

my new turbo build

Comment

Well now you see how quickly a stupid statement can engulf the forum in flames.

So that should be a clue to watch how you word things from now on

Now lets bring this thread back on topic.

Comment

Originally posted by 92smokeaccord View Post
                      i dont mean white boy as a bad slur..he was white as day trin to act gangster with dreads when he lived with his rich mommy and daddy who bought him the car.....to me thats a white boy
                      Aint nothing wrong with a "White boy" with dreads if hes not a bitch. I had dreads for 3 yrs and played Reggae for 7 yrs. "Raceism is schism on a serious tip, ya don't believe me then I gwan bust ya lip" Bradley from Sublime. Prob not the original tho. Just think about it.
                      http://WWW.DUBWISE.NET

My Job!

9DUBWISE 92 LXhttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=142580

RHD ITR conversionhttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=172577

Comment

Originally posted by lxinks View Post
                        totally agree. This is why racism still exists WE classify people by skin color. When I talk to my children i dont tell thim my black friend los or my brown friend, this just perpetuates the problem. Wanna make the world a better place stop using asinine terms and teach you fellow humans how to descibe someone w/out using skin color or race. Good day
                        Very well put!!!
                        http://WWW.DUBWISE.NET

My Job!

9DUBWISE 92 LXhttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=142580

RHD ITR conversionhttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=172577

Comment

this thread feel way off. anybody would be mad at somebody regardless of race if they put him in a wall. the guy apologized and said he didnt mean it that way. can we leave it at that?

Comment

Originally posted by protunef22 View Post
                            Calling someone by color is hardly racist. Saying he is white is just another way to say he is caucasian. Now if he had said somethin like "cracker Jack" or "redneck" thats when racism and descrmination come into play. I believe you are all amped up because he added "Fucking" before the color of skin tone. When describing another person in a thread, phone conversation, email ect. sometimes one feels inclined to express the skin color of whoever they are talking about for better explination of that persons character or to destinguish between two persons who may have the same name and be of different color.
                            Calling someone by color is not racist, the context it was used in was. I am white and I live in a black neighborhood, have mostly black or brown(Mexicans mostly) friends, and no one I know has an issue with me using the term "n1gga" because of who I grew up with and the context I use it in. I rarely use it out of respect but like I said, it is all about the context. When I am talking between friends or what not I use race as a defining factor when refering to someone if it applies(I.E. "No, not the black guy with the EK9, the brown/white/Asian/insert race here guy.") The context he used was a racist term due to the fact he chose to group the "fucking white boy" in as something every white person would do. He could have called him a ricer, a chav, a rich bitch, ect. but chose to throw race in for no reason. No different that a non-black person saying "the fucking n1gg3r" all of a sudden it would make that person racist no matter how he attempted to disclaim or correct it even though historically n1gg3r simply means an ignorant person and had no racial implications until the days of slavery when the spanish term for black, negro was used which is close enough some southern country fuck(probably white) decided to call black people n1gg3r instead. Unfortunately it stuck.

Originally posted by protunef22 View Post
                            If all of my "white" friends got mad or offended evertime i called them white boy or my black friends got offended when i described them as black it would be ridiculous. Black also means african american. There are plenty of other harsh words that he could have used if he wanted to racially slur the person he was talking about. He has already said that was not his intention.
                            Black does not mean African American, anyone who emigrates from Africa to America is an African American, there are plenty of whites in South Africa and plenty of them have emigrated here. By definition and heritage they are African American, by race they are white. I am historically Irish and Native American should I call myself European American since I am mostly Irish? No, its fucking stupid. I do not claim to be Caucasian, it is a fancy way of saying white. With my friends race is something to joke around with. Posting on internet forums it shouldn't be.
                            Originally posted by Hondas-R-us View Post
                            this thread feel way off. anybody would be mad at somebody regardless of race if they put him in a wall. the guy apologized and said he didnt mean it that way. can we leave it at that?
                            Are you black? If so and I posted this exact story but put "fucking black kid" or "fucking n1gg3r" would you be offended?
                            Last edited by Cobalt; 01-16-2011, 08:52 PM.
                            Call me Travis.
                            2006 Cobalt LS/SC ~ "Burt the Bloody Bumble Bee"
                            1992 Accord LX ~ "Smoothie"
                            1991 CRX Si ~ Hellion
                            1989 GMC S15 ~ Oldie

Comment

hooolly, how about this.. since we all know a ``fucking white boy``
                              from somewhere throughout each of our lives we insert there name instead
                              and call it a day

^^MRT^^
                              THIRD EYE FISH

Comment

Are you black? If so and I posted this exact story but put "fucking black kid" or "fucking n1gg3r" would you be offended?[/QUOTE]

no and if i was i wouldnt be offended because i know that you or whoever said it is just a low life and has to put people down because of their race.

Comment

Working...
                                X