Anyone wonder why

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TypeG View Post
    most mini vans seem to have electric fold out windows from what i've seen. later.
    yeah my parent's Toyota Sienna have them, I even had to fix a motor about a year back that quit working, so I know how they work. They use a ball joint that gets pushed out in a clockwise motion.

All you really need is a mounting spot and wiring to it, the switch and you'll be set.

member's ride thread
    93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
    99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
    91 Accord SE 176k
    97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

theres a setup for the sc430's to have the "no post" look.
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
        When I was a kid, I caught the webbing between my thumb and index finger in one of those pop out latches... I was afraid of them for years after!
        Haha, similar story here! I was about 8 years old, and got my thumb stuck in the ext cab window latch of my dad's '92 B2200. I swear I screamed bloody murder. It caught my thumb right behind the nail cuticle and bled profusely. I still have the scar on my thumb to this day.

Comment

The element has them
          My 91 ex coupe
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb//showthread.php?t=189841

Comment

I don't think SUVs and mini vans count for this thread

Comment

Too bad. They've already been counted.

Comment

They stopped producing the Element but you are right, they do have side vent windows. But this thread is specifically for coupes.

It would be cool if they made a comeback but so many cars these days have high beltlines, and sloping roofs it would be pretty out of place on them.

I guess the 9th gen civic could pull it off, even the FRS/BRZ, the Elantra coupe etc.

Comment

That velositer or what ever its called would fit the pop out look
                  My 91 ex coupe
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb//showthread.php?t=189841

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                    I personally could care less for pop out windows. One of those things you always forget to close afterwards.
                    haha, thats so true when i had my truck i would always forget to close them and the inside would get wet when it rained.
                    FRIENDS
                    DONT LET
                    FRIENDS
                    ROLL ON
                    ROTA'S

Comment

Working...
                    X