No announcement yet.

hehehe finally at long last....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

60hp shot sounds good. Wheels should look good in gunmetal too. Take pics if you try it.
    1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
      60hp shot sounds good. Wheels should look good in gunmetal too. Take pics if you try it.
      Of course. Lol. Right now I plan to strip the white off the wheels for now.

Comment

Did ya get bored?
        1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
          Did ya get bored?
          Kind of but not really. Guy wanted to trade me some mesh style ASA wheels for these. But he doesn't like the white paint. Plus, if I keep these, I don't want to have to scrub the skin off my fingers to keep them clean. Lol. Gloss white with a proper clear coat and it would be easy to clean them. Haha.

Update:

Driving down to SC this past Friday and hit a tire in the middle of the road. Not a whole tire but a part of one from those stupid 18 wheelers. Ugh.... front lip is nowhere to be seen. Front bumper got pushed under the car and lost a fog light. So now I need a new bumper, grille and lip....

Been thinking about going to the 06 bumper and grille. Looks cleaner. Looks better with just an STi lip on it too. We shall see tho. The bumper alone is like $200. Then another 50 for the grille....ugh...fack....

Comment

Oh man, I hear you. I just got coils for my car so Im super careful. My lip was just $30 but i dont want anything to get ruined. Did you ever trade the wheels?
            1990 Accord EX

Comment

Never ended up trading wheels. Guy backed out. The bastard never answered his phone so I stopped calling.

I did trade wheels with a guy tho. Some Foose Speedster 18x8.5 wheels. Now that I have them....I know 18s aren't for me. They're heavy. They're killing my gas mileage. I got some Enkei Spyder 18x8s from my mechanic friend. Those didn't fan out because they're for Toyota/Lexus. So the hub bore is too small.

Tried them on and damage my fender when they lug nuts popped of. So those wheels are getting sold. One guy that came to my job wanted bolt sets. My friend was awesome and found a set of 06 SI wheels for me. So ill get those and keep that's for the rest of the time I have this car. If I find another set of TL wheels, I'll get those and have as a 2nd set.

Found a company called Vordoven. They have some Work reps (from what they look like). Forme 9 and come in 17x9s. The specs I wanted. Haha. 650 for the set SHIPPED. Yeah. That's right in my range. And I can get tires for cheap from my source here in NC. Haha.

I have a lot of stuff to fix on this before anymore mods tho. Grille, fender, bumper, a dent in the top above the rear driver door, and suspension stuff that should have been done at 120k. More pics when I get my computer back.

Comment

sitting on SI wheels now...

im happy but not happy. so many things to fix on this car. so little money. so much time. ugh...$3k would get me everything i need, want for this car to complete it....but time....time and patience....that's all i have right now...

Comment

Working...
                X