Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Damn cops

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn cops

Got pulled over today for not signaling on a turn and have my stereo to loud. Now thats hella *** that was just a waste of time!

Start using your turn signal and turn your music down.

Problem solved.

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
      Start using your turn signal and turn your music down.

Problem solved.
      nevarrrrr

Comment

Move out of California. Oh, and stay away from Virginia. Problem solved.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by 91_honda_CB7ben View Post
          Got pulled over today for not signaling on a turn and have my stereo to loud. Now thats hella *** that was just a waste of time!
          don’t be a dick and turn with out signaling. that shit pisses me off the MOST....I mean how far away is the turn signal switch from your steering wheel? Not even 3 inches!! Don’t be lazy, and you won’t get a stupid ass tickets. also word of the wise don’t waste your time posting about how you got a ticket...... even more so when its YOUR FAULT and admit it, because no one on the site will have sympathy for you.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

Just turn down the music when u see a cop i use to do that but when he passes i will turn that s**t back up

92 cb7 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176886

91 cb9 wagon

Comment

I hate seeing threads like this, I mean seriously. All your doing is saying hey everybody I'm stupid. Use a little bit of common sense and turn you music down in congested areas and esp. when you see cops. Oh and use your signal all the time, if you can do it when nobodys around, you'll do it when there are people around.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
              "The Turtle"
              DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
                I hate seeing threads like this, I mean seriously. All your doing is saying hey everybody I'm stupid. Use a little bit of common sense and turn you music down in congested areas and esp. when you see cops. Oh and use your signal all the time, if you can do it when nobodys around, you'll do it when there are people around.
                I lol'd at the first 2 sentences.

But this man is right...They teach you how to use turn signals in Drivers Ed. for a reason. I dont give a damn if your arm is broken...if your in front of me, and your slowing down to turn somewhere...you better have a signal on. If you dont, you may just get a little bump from behind and a good ol' fashioned middle finger...

Music...what you need..Just 2 6.5" speakers in the front doors...if your deaf, get a hearing aid, if not...turn the shit down...simple? sounds that way to me.

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

FAIL

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

Originally posted by 91_honda_CB7ben View Post
                    So you should be pulled over - you broke the law.

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

It drives me nuts when people don't use their signals. I'm glad to see cops still pull people over and give tickets out for it. I was beginning to think cops just ignored it and let it slide.

You broke the law....you deserve the ticket.

Have a nice day!

ps. I bet you'll use your signal from here on out.

Comment

Oh how wonderful, blaming the cop for your actions...

I don't think it was a waste of time because you are here talking about it so maybe you'll remember not to do it again.

Good luck with your ventures on the streets!
                        Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Comment

Yeah, fuck the cops ! Because they're doing their job.

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
                          -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

I hate when I break the law and get caught. Fucking cops don't have anything better to do than catch people that are breaking the law? I know how you feel, man. We should be allowed to do whatever we want, as long as we're not hurting anyone! Turn signals are totally ***. We should be able to street race any time we want. Loud music... if other people don't like it, fuck em!

We're tuners. We have the RIGHT to be loud, obnoxious, selfish, and careless! Any pig that wants to pull us over for excercising that right should be fired. No, they should be SHOT.

That, there... is sarcasm. Don't be a retard. Follow the laws. When you break them, you get caught, and you deserve what you get. As you can see, you'll get no sympathy from us. Believe it or not, most of us are intelligent enough to understand that the laws are there for a reason.

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                              Move out of California. Oh, and stay away from Virginia. Problem solved.
                              Hahahah u nailed that right!

Use your signals!! They're helpful!

Comment

Working...
                              X