No announcement yet.

Ronald_Type-R : 1993 Honda Prelude SR-V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice update man!!!! I agree with the statements above about having an Cadillac as a delivery car. lol! I can only afford to use a Honda CRV. lol!

Are you planning on roll caging her up? That's the only thing I can think of for the car that needs to be done. Not sure if your gonna use it as an auto X car....

Non the less great update man!!!!

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
    PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

looking very good ronald, can't wait to see the lips on
      Originally posted by deevergote
      Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

i wish i can seee that car finish by the next meet or revscene summer meet!!!! man it's getting sexy sexy sexy
        VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
        1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
        MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

cant wait to see the kit installed love those bb4's

Comment

lol thanks for the kind words guys! And my apologies, I really don't mean to sound cocky I just really really don't like the Escalade! lol or any Cadillac for that matter..Just not my cup of tea, that's all..

Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post
            Ron car looks great. props to the bodyshop for getting her straight. why didnt you with the AeroCatch hood pins? needless to say its coming out great. cant wait for the other pics and so on
            Thanks Larry! Didn't get the AeroCatch hood pins because I've always liked these regular hood pins haha..And plus this hood bends a little towards the front of the car, so I wasn't sure if the AeroCatch flush pins would work well or not..

Originally posted by WilliamW View Post
            Your the only one on the forum (I think) that would actually have a "junk Escalade" as a parts delivery truck. That's crazy.

Your new hood definitely goes well with your car color. I take it your going to leave it carbon fiber and not paint it to match?
            Thank you sir! Yup I will be leaving the hood unpainted, same goes with the CF trunk that's currently on order I love CF!! lol painting it would be a waste of money for me

Originally posted by Cb_JoeyG View Post
            Look sooo dope Ron!! I love what you've done! Gonna be rivaling Big Mike soon for sickest 3rd gen lude Props buddy keep goin!
            Thanks bro! I'm in no way planning on competing against Big Mike lol that guy has the sickest 4th gen Lude I've ever seen, hands down..My car will never be as clean as his because mine will never be a show quality car! Just a regular DD/ track car

Originally posted by CB7Nub View Post
            I guess life really changes when you work on high end cars everyday Ronald.

But anyways updates look great, you going to keep it red?
            lol once again, I apologize..But yes I do plan on keeping the car red..I love red!

Originally posted by JDM_CB7_TX View Post
            Nice update man!!!! I agree with the statements above about having an Cadillac as a delivery car. lol! I can only afford to use a Honda CRV. lol!

Are you planning on roll caging her up? That's the only thing I can think of for the car that needs to be done. Not sure if your gonna use it as an auto X car....

Non the less great update man!!!!
            haha trust me bro, I'd drive a CR-V over the Escalade any day! I do plan on installing a roll cage on this car in the future..Not anytime soon, perhaps when the car is ready to get sent out for a new paintjob

Originally posted by Accrdkid View Post
            daaaamn. nice Ron!
            Originally posted by PR CB7 View Post
            looking very good ronald, can't wait to see the lips on
            Originally posted by mercyboy View Post
            i wish i can seee that car finish by the next meet or revscene summer meet!!!! man it's getting sexy sexy sexy
            Originally posted by honda_acc5 View Post
            cant wait to see the kit installed love those bb4's
            Thanks for all the love guys

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unfortunately, no major updates on the car this week I was supposed to get a lot of things done, but unfortunately, the starter died, and that set me back quite a bit, because I can't do anything to it without a starter! Once I get my hands on a new starter, I'll start putting the car back together and get it ready for the road..It's been long overdue!!

For now, here are some pics of a few components I purchased for this car's sound system...I'm going SQ for this car

Eclipse Fujitsu-Ten CD3200 SQ Head Unit

Rodek RA250E 2-channel SQ Amplifier

Focal Polyglass 165 VB 6.5" SQ Components

And a few better pics of the car after it came back from the bodyshop..

More updates soon guys..Thanks for looking!

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

Its not even done yet, but still so awesome!

Comment

ZOMG!!!!!! Me likes alot!!! Can't wait to see the kit thrown on it. This build is just like oneoffs. It keeps me checking these threads more so then the members rides...

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
                PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

Hey Ronald! Lude looks amazing, but I expect nothing less from you. I am a little suprised with the blue theme under the hood tho.

CB3 formerly hondaracer33

Comment

Wow...I love the wheel/tire setup. I'm a sucker for white lettering on tires though.

That bodystyle Prelude is probably in my opinion the best looking Honda ever made.

Comment

Originally posted by itstatcb7kid707 View Post
                      Its not even done yet, but still so awesome!
                      Haha thanks man

Originally posted by JDM_CB7_TX View Post
                      ZOMG!!!!!! Me likes alot!!! Can't wait to see the kit thrown on it. This build is just like oneoffs. It keeps me checking these threads more so then the members rides...
                      Thanks bro! And sorry, the update has been slow these last two months!

Originally posted by CB3 View Post
                      Hey Ronald! Lude looks amazing, but I expect nothing less from you. I am a little suprised with the blue theme under the hood tho.
                      Thanks bro The blue theme is just temporary, the blue VC is off Mihai's blown motor, and the Samco hoses I got for cheap So does this mean that you won't approve a set of Spoon calipers? :P

Originally posted by AccordWarrior View Post
                      Wow...I love the wheel/tire setup. I'm a sucker for white lettering on tires though.

That bodystyle Prelude is probably in my opinion the best looking Honda ever made.
                      Haha you and me both bro

I don't know about the best looking Honda (I'd still take the NSX anyday anytime), but this chassis is definitely the lightest chassis that Honda throws an H22A into! So I have no complaints

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once again, not much update on this car..Put everything back together, front lip and sideskirts are finally mounted, got it aligned, aircared, and I've been driving it the last few days..Unfortunately, looks like one of the bearings inside the transmission is shot, because the trans is making this really weird and loud whining/rattling noise It's too bad, but it just gives me an excuse to pull out the motor! While the motor is out, I'll be replacing the transmission, clutch, flywheel, rear main seal, as well as T-belt, water pump, etc., and replace all the seals! I am collecting parts at the moment, but here are the things I will be purchasing before I pull out the motor:

- "New" transmission
                      - Exedy Stage 1 Clutch
                      - Fidanza 8lb flywheel
                      - Innovative 95A motor mounts
                      - Hondata IM Gasket
                      - H22A Major Service Parts *acquired*
                      - H22A Manual Tensioner Conversion parts
                      - Possibly a new header, if I can find a better one for a good deal

Other than that though, this car is SO much fun to drive, especially around corners! Definitely don't regret building this car!

Moving on, a pic of before and after I installed a set of spacers (20mm up front, 15mm rear)

Before

After

And just a quick shot from work today when I got off work..

I'll post more pics as soon as I get a chance to do a photoshoot guys..My other set of JDM 1-piece headlights arrived today as well, along with the 2.5" JDM Koito Bi -Xenon projectors..Both came straight from Japan! I will start working on those sometime next week..

Stay tuned!

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

Looking fresh man! You going to be at the Revscene meet?
                        Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                        Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                        Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                        Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                        Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                        Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

You've done a lot more than I expected with this car. I'm excited.

As hard as it is to look away from "Project Red" in your pictures, the CB is a little depressing. I'm glad all it's parts are living on. It was definitely one of my favorite cars on this site.

We're in the studio, stay tuned.----------(click)-------->

Comment

I gotta get my wagon looking this good.

Fresh!
                            1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

more pic pls Ronald.....
                              -My Member Ride thread-
                              -JL store-

Comment

If u dont mind me asking, what's the damage $$$$-wise on this puppy?

Originally posted by lordoja
                                im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Working...
                                X