Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

WHat did you do in your cb7 today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got groceries, gased her up, took some girls virginity...the usual

Comment

went way too fast in the snow, slid some corners, and fought my way through an unplowed mall parking lot so i could get to work lol
      90 ACCORD EX..<-- MR thread

Comment

real talk

Wishin she can come out and play Its ok she lockup till april gettin tuneup prefect .
        " its just a single cam "

Comment

send me some christmas treee...i want some to peal on my country soon....

Comment

went to work then came home looking at the non working radio every so often wishing it would .lol boring ass ride to and from

I like the "suck me slowly" part. Thats my favorite.

Comment

Drove it to work. Cut some guy in a Mustang off because he was speeding. Listened to my brake rotors go "SSSSHnk, SSSSSHnk, SSSShnk when I was backing out of my parking stall at full lock (bad wheel bearings, so much play that they rub on something, god knows what, but only at full lock. New wheel bearings, brake rotors and pads are on their way as we speak).
              Originally posted by sweet91accord
              if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Getting a new tire put on as I type, then going to give it a good wash and detail.

1992 Accord EX MT : CB#2
                DIY OEM amber corners w/reflectors

Comment

Well first I sat in it, wishing that it still ran. Second, I installed my roof rack, and then sat in it again, wishing it still ran LOL.

Comment

Got the title and put insurance on it today. Driving it to work tomorrow.

1991 Accord LX .

Comment

Filled up the tank!

Comment

Drove to work, sat in traffic, took my dog for a ride ...... and ignored the high school kid with the civic that wanted to race ... and then watched him get pulled over shortly after he sped off hahaha

If at first you don't suceed, then skydiving is not for you.

I try not to down talk anyone, when I read my old questions I realize I was an idiot too.

Comment

I checked the mail this morning and there was the new drivers side (belt side) engine mount that I had ordered last week, so I pulled the old girl into my garage and turned on the tunes before popping the hood to wrestle the old mount out with the help of a floor jack and a block of wood under the oil pan, then I very aggressively convinced the new engine mount into place. All went very smoothly with few swear words right up until the part where I was tightening the bolt that attaches the mount to the engine bracket, at which point I gave it one last bump with my breaker bar to make sure that it was snug and that's when it happened the threads stripped in the engine mount bracket, so now the bolt was just spinning, Ugh! I'm thinking I'll have to locate a long grade 8 bolt or maybe a stainless steel bolt that's long enough to put a nut on the bottom side of the engine mount bracket.

Comment

Originally posted by thumping_accord View Post
                            Drove to work, sat in traffic, took my dog for a ride ...... and ignored the high school kid with the civic that wanted to race ... and then watched him get pulled over shortly after he sped off hahaha
                            Hahaha, that was the best one right there.
                            I'm faster then a prius

Comment

My starter quit today. That sucked.
                              Last edited by GTRON; 01-29-2016, 11:33 PM.
                              I'm faster then a prius

Comment

Lifetime alignment at Firestone & drove in the rain in S.F.

Comment

Working...
                                X