CB7Tuner Forums

Go Back   CB7Tuner Forums > Site Features > Members' Rides

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 3.83 average. Display Modes
Old 06-09-2006, 09:13 AM   #41
Ralphie
Stalker

Ralphie is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. Ralphie is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. Ralphie is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. Ralphie is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. Ralphie is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. Ralphie is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed.
damn studs!
Ralphie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 06:51 PM   #42
Ralphie
Stalker

Ralphie is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. Ralphie is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. Ralphie is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. Ralphie is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. Ralphie is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. Ralphie is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed.
ITR's

Well just a pic of them chillen in da room since im waiting on studs now...they are clean as can be...some scuffs here and there but i expected worse...they still need lots of cleaning so im sure when im done detaling them they will look uber-sexy!
Wrapped in Hankook Ventus 205/50/15.
Fuckin tight!

EDIT- and yea JDM front fog lights came in today with the OEM switch...they are nice, need some cleaning and maybe some new silicon to make sure they are nice and insulated but looks like they were never taken apart and they are Stanley so they should hold up! This is my project after the wheels cuz im dying to rock some wheels so the fogs can wait...need some loot too!

Last edited by Ralphie; 06-09-2006 at 06:54 PM.
Old 06-13-2006, 05:15 PM   #43
Spartan1987
CB7tuner Member

Spartan1987 may have said something they shouldn't have...
Send a message via MSN to Spartan1987
Those wheels are bad-ass man.
I didn't know that ITR's looked that sick, and the white on green will most defintitely make your ride look awesome.
I think i'm the only one on here rocking 205/60/15 in the front and 205/65/15 in the back.
I like how it looks, but I do need to drop it with some performance springs and struts, but being a broke kid is no fun.
Oh well, I got the hookup with some peeps around here.
Good luck with the rest.
Frost White Crew Member #36

JDM Beating Stick Owner #1
My (old) Ride
Spartan1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 05:26 PM   #44
Ralphie
Stalker

yea im deff feeling the ITR's! I already had an offer to sell them...im like dang i didnt even rock em yet slow ya roll. Yea a lot of people paint them but i like the white on green..besides it would be too much hassle to paint them and the reason i fell in love with them was because of stickydljoe...he got hart cp's tho so his wheels deff got the drop on mine...i found his wheels on ebay starting at 1100$ crazy! But he has a greenish color with the white cps so i said hmmm ITR"S are white w/a red H so ill do accents in red to match the H and rock white..so thats my plan and im sticking too it! If i did paint them id redo them in white so they would be lookin brand new. Well see
Old 06-13-2006, 05:33 PM   #45
Spartan1987
CB7tuner Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralphie
yea im deff feeling the ITR's! I already had an offer to sell them...im like dang i didnt even rock em yet slow ya roll. Yea a lot of people paint them but i like the white on green..besides it would be too much hassle to paint them and the reason i fell in love with them was because of stickydljoe...he got hart cp's tho so his wheels deff got the drop on mine...i found his wheels on ebay starting at 1100$ crazy! But he has a greenish color with the white cps so i said hmmm ITR"S are white w/a red H so ill do accents in red to match the H and rock white..so thats my plan and im sticking too it! If i did paint them id redo them in white so they would be lookin brand new. Well see

Red and green go very well together, just look at Christmas.
I wouldn't just repaint them, I would powdercoat them so you will never have any issues with them ever again, and the resell would be a lot better if they were.
$1100, wow that's too much, I only paid $120 for mine and I love them.

My (old) Ride
Old 06-13-2006, 05:44 PM   #46
Ralphie
Stalker

Yea i meant powerdcoat..im just lazzy when it comes to typing sometimes. Ya green and red looks coo...like the ass end of my whip...the green with all the red and a lil white...mmmhmmm. 120 for Hart Cps? i dont know...the ones in the sig those are 5 or 6th gen wheels arent they? this is what joe rocks..
Old 06-13-2006, 05:51 PM   #47
Spartan1987
CB7tuner Member

Quote:
Yea i meant powerdcoat..im just lazzy when it comes to typing sometimes. Ya green and red looks coo...like the ass end of my whip...the green with all the red and a lil white...mmmhmmm. 120 for Hart Cps? i dont know...the ones in the sig those are 5 or 6th gen wheels arent they? this is what joe rocks..

HAHAHA, yeah I "Paid" $120 for Hart Cps..........NO way.
I meant my 5th gen. wheels of course. I can't even get an H22 let alone something as nice as his.
You know I probably could use some mafia ties to get some cheap Hart Cps, but i'm not that desperate, yet...

My (old) Ride
Old 06-13-2006, 05:55 PM   #48
Ralphie
Stalker

ahhahahaha ok i was going to say...cps for 120...wtf! Hey ya never know peeps do be having hook ups..ive seen some crazy shit in the last 2 years ive been in this import stuff....ive seen pioneer navi units sell for 50 bucks cuz peeps were hurting....its crazy...retails for like 1200 but ill sell it for 50..i was like woah!
Old 06-13-2006, 06:20 PM   #49
93 10th anniv.
CB7tuner Member

93 10th anniv. is cool... so far.
Send a message via AIM to 93 10th anniv.
i got a 93 10th a.e. if you wanna trade! lol
10th anniversary crew #1
93 10th anniv. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 06:26 PM   #50
Spartan1987
CB7tuner Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93 10th anniv.
i got a 93 10th a.e. if you wanna trade! lol
93 10th anniv. -
WTF happened to your quarter panel?

Ralphie -
and $50 for that?!? man I gotta move to a state that has an import scene...
NC just has a redneck truck scene, AKA, " I gotta 10" lift and can run over ur ricer, boy." I better get a air ride sus. so I can at least avoid the stock Z71s...

My (old) Ride
Old 06-13-2006, 06:30 PM   #51
Ralphie
Stalker

Damn i do want a 93 10th AE...is it 5spd? I wouldnt trade for it cuz this is my first ride and she's special but i do want a second car..5spd...either a 10AE or a wagon so it can be my sleeper since my SE is auto. Well good luck with her!

LMAO yea i was like hmmm where the hell is his QP? Wow!
Old 06-13-2006, 06:33 PM   #52
Spartan1987
CB7tuner Member

Quote:
Damn i do want a 93 10th AE...is it 5spd? I wouldnt trade for it cuz this is my first ride and she's special but i do want a second car..5spd...either a 10AE or a wagon so it can be my sleeper since my SE is auto. Well good luck with her!

LMAO yea i was like hmmm where the hell is his QP? Wow!
Hey he might be going for a two-tone look.
If it's worth fixing, get it.
There is a CRX on here for $1000 that I would love to get, but I'm broke and have nothing to trade. Hopefully Accord Inspire comes through with that spoiler money...

My (old) Ride
Old 06-13-2006, 06:50 PM   #53
Ralphie
Stalker

na im going to wait till i get out the army...i cant afford to whips right now...and i know i can find a sweet cb in fla. You going for the 2 tone look? A cb done right would look killa...i always loved the Ae86 trueno in the 2 tone...effin sexy! yea i hope he does too..accord inspire is pretty cool...he should.
Old 06-13-2006, 06:58 PM   #54
Spartan1987
CB7tuner Member

Quote:
na im going to wait till i get out the army...i cant afford to whips right now...and i know i can find a sweet cb in fla. You going for the 2 tone look? A cb done right would look killa...i always loved the Ae86 trueno in the 2 tone...effin sexy! yea i hope he does too..accord inspire is pretty cool...he should.
When I get off my mission i'm going to buy a Tacoma SR5 EXT and use it as my daily driver while I build my CB. I also want to do a LS motor swap into a CRX and Boost it. IDK if that will be the extent of my modding, but it's certainly a good amount.

My (old) Ride
Old 06-13-2006, 08:06 PM   #55
Ralphie
Stalker

sounds like a sturdy plan!
Old 06-14-2006, 07:31 AM   #56
Spartan1987
CB7tuner Member

It's not too bad of a plan...
And none of the SEs came with a manual tranny, but it can be swapped as easily as any of them.
If you find one already swapped then your good 2 go.
My tacoma will run over a CB7 though...

My (old) Ride
Old 06-14-2006, 10:56 AM   #57
Ralphie
Stalker

No...yea all auto....na i just want to find a 10ae or wagon 5spd...although 2 93 se's would be pimp....hahah yea u would fuck shit up with that tacoma~!
Old 06-14-2006, 11:22 AM   #58
Spartan1987
CB7tuner Member

Quote:
No...yea all auto....na i just want to find a 10ae or wagon 5spd...although 2 93 se's would be pimp....hahah yea u would fuck shit up with that tacoma~!
Beast mode biatch!!!!

My (old) Ride
Old 06-14-2006, 12:41 PM   #59
Ralphie
Stalker

lmao...so whats up with the sleeper? You got pics of her?
Old 06-14-2006, 09:30 PM   #60
Spartan1987
CB7tuner Member

Quote:
lmao...so whats up with the sleeper? You got pics of her?
Who me?

My (old) Ride

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: