Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

in the begining.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

in the begining.....

[IMG]this is the begining of what i hope to be the car of my dreams. 91 cb7 coupe, picked it up for a grand and put twenty thousand miles on it before it broke down, now its time to tear it apart and build it my way!! i have in mind an h22 swap, powder coating my rims and heading to the jdm side of things!! will take any tip (ie-parts and tuner websites, parts info, rust repair companys, jdm importers, etc.) you have to make my quest easier. thanks and im lovin what i see on this site!! can someone tell me what kind of rims these are...ive checked prime, rocket,american racing, etc. i know there american but who the hell made them?
    Last edited by cb7lifer; 05-17-2010, 12:58 PM.

Hey man welcome, my first car was a cb, and it was a coupe.

I told myself, first car I own imma keep for ever.

Until last year a old person ran the stop sign, I have a sedan I love it and all cuz of my diy projects and wat not.

But my heart is for a coupe.

Check out my sig for links. Thanks, and drive safe.
    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

My first car is a Coupe as well i love it still. promised to never get rid of her....hopefully..

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
      1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
      1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
      2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

I cant say this is my 1st car more like my 21st car but my first CB was a coupe and I miss it so bad, I wanna kick myself in the ass for selling it.

as for tips on what to do...your on this site and thats the first step leading you in the right direction. read some of the post and youll get some ideas on what to do and what not to do.

Welcome.
        Its just me

Comment

Working...
        X