Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Black door pannels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nevi325 View Post
    ya its about 4 hours away, and i dont have a truck to tow it home. but i thank you for the input. if you get em to sell the door pannels ill take them lol
    I might actually go ova there to see if I can tlk him down because that cars been there for a whilr if I can get my hand on the car you be the first person hit up cuz I have no need I have mint blue clothes

Comment

Originally posted by 1fast93cb7 View Post
      I might actually go ova there to see if I can tlk him down because that cars been there for a whilr if I can get my hand on the car you be the first person hit up cuz I have no need I have mint blue clothes
      absolutely let me know

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
        ive NEVER seen blue leather.
        Originally posted by jin View Post
        and i agree about the blue leather
        i've seen blue leather. there was full interior on ebay a while back, like a year or so ago. then a few months ago there were a full set of panels for sale on ebay. thought it was black from the pictures at first, but then at certain angles you could tell it was blue.

i would never rock the blue leather though, seem a little too "granny"ish imo

and to op just keep looking at your local jy, or in classifieds when you get enough posts. you'll find a set if you are persistent.

Click picture to see my mrt
        Instagram: sikz6

Comment

Originally posted by sikz6 View Post
          i've seen blue leather. there was full interior on ebay a while back, like a year or so ago. then a few months ago there were a full set of panels for sale on ebay. thought it was black from the pictures at first, but then at certain angles you could tell it was blue.

i would never rock the blue leather though, seem a little too "granny"ish imo

and to op just keep looking at your local jy, or in classifieds when you get enough posts. you'll find a set if you are persistent.
          ya its just soo hard to find anything up here in ny, and if you do its either beat because no one takes care of there vehicles up here. or people rip them off the door and break them because they need just the window motor and dont care about the pannels. or the door were left open and you have mold/grass growing inside of it

Comment

Damn everyone hating on the blue leather. I am pretty happy with it
            Last edited by RUGER 2.2L; 11-30-2010, 04:51 AM.

Comment

If u would like do a little bit more resaerch on the site and theres actually a video on here that shows you how to paint, and dye the panels

Comment

It not to bad to paint the interior with the right paint. Ive done few cars that way. I just finished mine in blue swede in my CB.

Comment

i been looking for black interior too... im gona head to the junkyard in a bit to see if i find anything.. if i dont find anything soon im thinking of doing and alcantara interior
                  MRT http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=175158

Comment

Are these black door panels actually black (matching the black dashboards on accords with ivory interior) or grey (matching the grey dashboards on 10th anniversary accords)? I thought the silver 91 SE models had the grey dashboards with black leather seats....no?

Comment

^ no cb came with blk door panals, only the se models
                      **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                      Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                      Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by 1.sikk View Post
                        Are these black door panels actually black (matching the black dashboards on accords with ivory interior) or grey (matching the grey dashboards on 10th anniversary accords)? I thought the silver 91 SE models had the grey dashboards with black leather seats....no?
                        They're black alright. Honda called it "Graphite Black," if you want to get technical. It's a perfect match to the black dashboards found in tan interior CBs.

1991 Solaris Silver SEs have black dashboards and center consoles. Black door panels. Black carpet. Black trim. Black leather seats and black leather door panel inserts. Black seat belts. All black everything ♫... except the headliner, visors, and trim. Those are gray.

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
                        ^ no cb came with blk door panals, only the se models
                        What? You just contradicted yourself.

See post #2 in this thread:

Originally posted by Joshy View Post
                        1990-1993 Accord black interiors (US, Canada):

Sedan - 1991 SE, Solaris Silver exterior w/ black panels, black leather seats.
                        Coupe - 1990 1991 DX, Phoenix Red exterior w/ black panels, gray cloth seats.

Sedan black interiors were leather only. Coupe black interiors were cloth only. Same goes for door panels - if the car came with leather seats, door inserts were leather. If the car came with cloth seats, door inserts were cloth.

If they're found in conditions otherwise, it wasn't from the factory. It was either arranged and installed by the dealership upon purchase, or done aftermarket by a previous owner.
                        My pictures/photos will return soon...

Comment

i would love to find a all black interior...best bet is to dye them to the color you wish..gl OP!

Lou's Build Thread!
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=181377
                          "G-Squares Are For Assholes"~PR_CB7

Comment

Originally posted by PRLiTo9MM View Post
                            i would love to find a all black interior...best bet is to dye them to the color you wish..gl OP!
                            Black interior isn't all that hard to find for coupes but for the sedans it's going to be a pain. Best is to paint the panels and either dye the cloth or else buy your own cloth and use that. I go lucky and picked up a 91 SE about a month ago with the full black leather interior.
                            1991 Accord Sedan LX: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=173444
                            1991 Accord Wagon LX: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=209652

Comment

Originally posted by Sequence View Post
                              Black interior isn't all that hard to find for coupes but for the sedans it's going to be a pain. Best is to paint the panels and either dye the cloth or else buy your own cloth and use that. I go lucky and picked up a 91 SE about a month ago with the full black leather interior.
                              Although the Phoenix Red DX coupe was offered for two years, it was only one of the many colors available for DXs in 1990 and 1991. It's pretty much equally hard to find between coupes and sedans.

You don't see these very often, do you?

My pictures/photos will return soon...

Comment

Originally posted by Sequence View Post
                                I disagree. I find sedan black interior all the time. Coupe black leather interior is a bitch to find

Not many people bought the bottom end car, let alone in a coupe and on top of that in red

Comment

Working...
                                X