Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Fog Light Placement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fog Light Placement

Hi guys i just bought a set of "Navigator" H3 Fog lights

there 5 inches long and about 2 3/4 in depth

my problem is where should i put them, i dont want to intall them where the OEM ones go, cas they are way to big. Also i was planing on cutting the grill above my lip but my father said it will reduce the value of the car cas its not original and its been cut. So thats my problem ne other suggestions on where to put it? Im stuck but i really like em

Heres a pic of the front bumper

Ps i took of the plug for the block heater and its cleaner now

and heres a pic of the lights

Thanks for all the help and suggestions in advance guys

Rave93
    ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

you could put them where I put my Lexus ES300 fog lights, like just inward of the turn signals in the little slits.

member's ride thread
    93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
    99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
    91 Accord SE 176k
    97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

put it inside the grille, then remove them if you ever sell it

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
      -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

Originally posted by ibr_adam09 View Post
        put it inside the grille
        x2 back in the day thats how i had my fogs i aint gonna lie lol and it looked hot

^^MY OLD RIDE
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...91#post3052591 <<**CURRENT DA9 BUILD**

Comment

so u mean behind the shiny grill? the one with the H on it? or lower near the bottom of the bumber
          thanks for all the help again guys
          ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

What do you mean way too big
            wat?

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
              What do you mean way too big
              i mean the OEM slots dont fit it exact, ima have to cut it in the middle i think, its not gonna fit perfectly in the hole :/
              ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Losiracer2 View Post
                you could put them where I put my Lexus ES300 fog lights, like just inward of the turn signals in the little slits.
                nice i saw ure thread sweet cb btw

ne ways um how much did u have to cut at the bottom?
                i wanted to do the same thing except my dad doesnt want me hacking at the bumper
                ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                X