Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

smaller injectors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just do it right. smaller injectors won't help save fuel. they will just result in engine damage. if you dont get enough fuel you risk damaging the internals of the engine

Comment

200 a week savings is a mcy d's paycheck

Comment

blowing your engine because you ran lean is a good way to lose all that money.
        tune up your engine. drop all unnecessary weight. get tires made with a hard compound. dont drive like an idiot. stop trying to halfass your car to save money. you are only gonig to break it

Comment

Chevy Sparks get 42mpg lol
          To jdm or not jdm that is the question

Comment

i agree with deevergote about getting a civic, my accord would only get 29mpg tops delivering pizzas.

got a 91 crx dx automatic and was able to consistently get 37mpg WITHOUT trying to save gas.

now i have a 97 civic dx hatch manual and i got 41 delivering in the city,47 on the highway at the lowest and 51 at the highest

P.S. i have been delivering for 7 1/2 years now so i have learned the area and the traffic light programs to maximize my mileage
            ''COUPE''

''WAGON''

Comment

Well we all gave him great options but if he's trying to save on funds I don't think he has the funds to just up and buy another car (no offense OP). If he spends $200 tuning his car correctly it will get better Mpgs. I mean the accord isn't an economy vehicle. The civic HX and CRX HF had that covered when the CB7 was new. The cb is a midsize sedan not a fuel sipping econobox.

Comment

A proper tune up will be more useful than "tuning" it, honestly.
                As said... restore the engine to proper health, run tires with low rolling resistance (and fill them properly), shed as much weight as possible, and drive with a light foot.

Another option is to put it on Craigslist for trade. Trade the CB7 for something more efficient... Civic, Echo, etc...

Comment

Working...
                X