Facts about the wagon...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lonski View Post
    I got a question: can we do a cd5 skirt swap on a wagon as well?
    On the front & sides... yea why not

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

So the length of the skirt of a sedan is exactly the same as the wagon? Cool!

Comment

So the length of the skirt of a sedan is exactly the same as the wagon? Cool!
        Yes'r.

1999 BMW M3
        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Comment

The biggest upset for me with my wagon is the exhaust. When I see the CB's with the twin...I go ohhh I wish that could be interchangeable. Yet I know the only was to make it different is either go custom or what I have in mine is to dremmel the exposed tip and polish it....will it work? Oh and by the way, I read all the pages here and enjoyed and learned alot. Hell I read the ENTIRE post about the Blizzshade and didn't skip ahead to see the outcome for the coupe and wagon. It was like reading a good mystery!
            Last edited by SilverShadow; 10-29-2008, 03:30 AM.

Old wagon - Silver '92 LX Wagon - Steve (Shadow)- STOLEN ON LABOR DAY 2012
            New wagon- White '92 LX Wagon on 1/3/13 (Frostbite)

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com
            My Facebook Site - ACCORDOBSESSION

Comment

Wagon external ignition coils are slightly bigger. I just noticed them now since I compared a wagon coil to my sedan coil. Now I have a fat wagon coil in my engine

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
              1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
              2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
              2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
              2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
              2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Originally posted by Cakeboy View Post
                Wagon external ignition coils are slightly bigger. I just noticed them now since I compared a wagon coil to my sedan coil. Now I have a fat wagon coil in my engine
                Can you make it to this? http://www.accordwagonclub.com/forum...p?f=132&t=7336

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com

Comment

Originally posted by SilverShadow View Post
                  The biggest upset for me with my wagon is the exhaust. When I see the CB's with the twin...I go ohhh I wish that could be interchangeable. Yet I know the only was to make it different is either go custom or what I have in mine is to dremmel the exposed tip and polish it....will it work? Oh and by the way, I read all the pages here and enjoyed and learned alot. Hell I read the ENTIRE post about the Blizzshade and didn't skip ahead to see the outcome for the coupe and wagon. It was like reading a good mystery!
                  have you seen the EX wagon mufflers?

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                  01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                  93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                  93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

What about engine parts, like dizzy, rad, and also drive axle and exhaust (A4 mani/downpipe/cat/catback? Are they interchangeable? Reason being is if I decide not to sell my sedan, I'll just swap over all the new parts that from it.

Comment

im gettin a wagon soon =]

Purchased from: 90-JDMCB7, cb95spd, 92_dr_p, ukaccord92, slammed4thgen, 93a-lude, h22anow, cb7addicted, H22WAGON93, tonymontana1204, agol, Joshy

Sold to: di2accord

Comment

What about engine parts, like dizzy, rad, and also drive axle and exhaust (A4 mani/downpipe/cat/catback? Are they interchangeable? Reason being is if I decide not to sell my sedan, I'll just swap over all the new parts that from it.
                        engine wise its the same. but the wagon tranny has got different ratios

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Once again -- Cool!

Comment

one more thing...

EX wagons have bigger rear disk calipers than sedan/coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
                              one more thing...

EX wagons have bigger rear disk calipers than sedan/coupe
                              well the 92-93's did the 91 came with rear drums

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
                                have you seen the EX wagon mufflers?
                                All I ever remember is twin pipes..I'm guessing that it could be put on a Lx 91 coupe but not the 92wagon.

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com

Comment

Working...
                                X