Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mtnbikaah View Post
    pics?

I'd recommend SmartWool socks. Or "Fits" socks.
    This
    H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

I've had some extended stays in boots for a few jobs, none ideal environments.

i had the same issue develop when i was working 2 jobs, one outdoor summer/other indoor 1100 C furnace... both required safety shoes so i wore the same steel toe boots.

either way after a few months had the red dots up the outside edge of my foot (right where it touches the ground) like your saying. Now i never had it checked out by a doctor, my moms a nurse and she gave me a few things to try first and a "if it gets worse..."

first was decent boots, but sounds like you got that. then got an over the counter anti-fungal foot cream and some moisture reducing powder, applied cream at night powder in morning before work.

i was pretty rough on them, i actually started bringing a change of socks cause my feet would get damp from sweating. but all that paid off the spots slowly receded and after a few months went away.

although i tried going back slap boots on and go.. and it started coming back after a few weeks. but once you get rid of the spots and know this issue is the moisture its not bad.

once it was gone, i found that either moisture wicking work socks... like many mentioned, or a light coat of powder in normal cotton socks was about all i needed to keep the issue from coming back.
      Last edited by GreenMadness; 06-03-2013, 06:46 PM.
      Engines hate me... thats why they commit suicide

Comment

funny this thread came up because this Saturday, my left foot developed a tingling sensation like it was getting a short supply of blood.
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
        X