No announcement yet.

Post PICS of your latest purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

9091 lenses that are cleaning up real nice, full A/B/C harness, switch, and even the firewall grommet. $20!

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by H311RA151N View Post
      Love those headlights almost as much as the old GSXR headlights. Kinda similar actually.

I sold a bike of that era last winter. 1995 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R. They were kinda raw back then. But I still enjoy them quite a bit.

Now I ride an '83 Honda V65 Magna VF1100. It's funny to watch the sport bike riders helmets come up when they look at me in disbelief as I'm pulling on them. Nothing like a historical V4 muscle bike.
      Never rode a VF1100. Sounds like a cool bike.

1991 Accord LX .

Comment

Originally posted by DAKOTADEMON7 View Post
        Never rode a VF1100. Sounds like a cool bike.
        Eh, it's not every ones cup of tea. I learned on an early 90's Katana. So older sport bikes like yours I have a real liking for. Enjoy it! Looks like it's in fantastic condition.

Comment

Originally posted by H311RA151N View Post
          Eh, it's not every ones cup of tea. I learned on an early 90's Katana. So older sport bikes like yours I have a real liking for. Enjoy it! Looks like it's in fantastic condition.
          It's in good shape. Needs a little going over. I traded my custom built quad for it.

1991 Accord LX .

Comment

Helped my mom buy this. '09 80k
            '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

I got LASIK surgery.

Last edited by Straight Success; 01-25-2015, 03:27 AM.
              The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

I'm such a pansy, that totally grossed me out. Congrats on better vision, though!

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
                  I'm such a pansy, that totally grossed me out. Congrats on better vision, though!
                  Thanks.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Success View Post
                    I got LASIK surgery.

So how is it so far?

Comment

It's been about 44 hours since I had the procedure done, and my vision is 20/20.

Before, I couldn't see on the highway at night very clear. All I could see were big red blurry dots (basically vehicles' tail lights) on vehicles that were more than 150' or so in front of me. Also, I couldn't read people license plates unless I was stopped at a traffic light and they were right in font of me.

Now I can see all road signs clear (day or night), I can see license plates clear that are 100' away or more, and my vision is clear at night. At night I can see all the cars on the road for a bout a half mile, maybe more.

It was a success. The only downside is, I have to take eye medication for a week, and I can taste it as it drips through my nasal cavity via the eye way passages. That, and the normal dry eyes, but you are instructed to take eye drops every hour for two weeks.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Success View Post
                        It's been about 44 hours since I had the procedure done, and my vision is 20/20.

Before, I couldn't see on the highway at night very clear. All I could see were big red blurry dots (basically vehicles' tail lights) on vehicles that were more than 150' or so in front of me. Also, I couldn't read people license plates unless I was stopped at a traffic light and they were right in font of me.

Now I can see all road signs clear (day or night), I can see license plates clear that are 100' away or more, and my vision is clear at night. At night I can see all the cars on the road for a bout a half mile, maybe more.

It was a success. The only downside is, I have to take eye medication for a week, and I can taste it as it drips through my nasal cavity via the eye way passages. That, and the normal dry eyes, but you are instructed to take eye drops every hour for two weeks.
                        That's incredible. Yeah, eye medication sucks. I used to work at place called Chateau on the lake and in a week I would work 3 or 4 days 20 or so hours a day. After catching a couple hours of sleep between shifts I would use Rohtos eye drops because my eyes were open so long that they were sore. I still remember tasting that crap at 5:30 in the morning when I got off work 2 or three hours before. The thought of it brings back memories.

Comment

I would love to have that laser eye surgery as bad as my dam eyes are at only 21 years of age...soon to be 22 though my eyes have yet to completely fail on me! . Josh i'm in love with the 83 bike you have...I just looked it up with videos on it beautiful and it's a Honda even better! heard it can top out at 173. How long have you had yours for? Do they cost a bit?
                          Last edited by Kev1990; 01-26-2015, 09:05 AM.

Comment

I've been wanting a better shifter feel so I picked up a set of these.

Comment

Where did you get those?
                              '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

Bought them through Amazon from TWM Performance.

Comment

Working...
                                X